Need advice

HI guys!

I need some advice about which toys to use.. Point is that my wife is very sensible (full body) which is awesome. But cant stand anal toys at all. I was thinking what can bring her more pleasure without any anal toy....

Thanks in advance

im confused , this dosent seem to make a lot of sense what has being sensible got to do with not liking anal toys or having a '' full body'' ? if she dosent want to use anal toys , dont push the matter . does she like vaginal toys ? if so .. use them . leave her butt alone if thats what she wants .

I dont bother her butt :) but I heared that some girls get more pleasure from ass toys too so I thought maybe she just don't find the right toy.

Well anyway thanks for advise, I will cocentrate on vaginal toys and oils and massage.

Maybe worth having a chat with your missus and ask her what she thinks about trying out toys.

She may well be put off if you just sprung her with a surprise and hand her some sex toy.

lol '' whats for tea dear oh by the way * thrusts wand in face * here stick that on ya chuff and lemem knwo how ya like it '' heehee .

rubysoho wrote:

lol '' whats for tea dear oh by the way * thrusts wand in face * here stick that on ya chuff and lemem knwo how ya like it '' heehee .

LOL!!

rubysoho wrote:

LMAO I'm dying!!

Have a look at the buyer guides http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/buyers-guide/ see if you can find something you'll both enjoy!. I'm a big fan of Glass. GL. x

rubysoho wrote:

Howling nutcase

rubysoho wrote:

Ruby you make me laugh so much

FrozenAngel wrote

Have a look at the buyer guides http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/buyers-guide/ see if you can find something you'll both enjoy!. I'm a big fan of Glass. GL. x

Check it out great link start off small and build it as LH is very addictive

rubysoho wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen all night!! Anyways like what kf and fa said check out the buyers guide start out small and talk to your o/h and see what she says about it all,

I think he meant sensitive. At least, when I replace sensible with sensitive in his sentance, it seems to make a lot more sense to me anyway.

I would recommend asking her what she might like to try. Even take her on a shopping spree on Lovehoney. There are so many toys we could recommend but every woman likes something different from the next. xx