Bilmey ! how long !

No real point to this but I was just flicking through LH this morning

It dawned on me Its coming up to the 25th of July in a couple of weeks !

Nothing specail about the 25th of July I know but in 2008 I finally got the courage up after being a long time reader to register in Love honey's form,

I have a quite few years where I didnt post nearly four years but I was always here reading thread looking at the vast selection of toys and other items of interest , as well as continuing to read the form.

In that time there have been quite a few changes making Love honey and its form and members what it is today .

A truely great place for everything whether it be to rant air your dirty washing have a drink in the virtual bar or ask for help and advise on both personal and sexual matter or even where to go on holiday and where to live !

well done Love honey and heres to the next six years of sex, love, life and kink !

here here i'll raise a glass to that! =D

Lollipop ;) wrote:

here here i'll raise a glass to that! =D

+ 1

wish I had discovered LH a few years ago!

snapper wrote:

No real point to this but I was just flicking through LH this morning

It dawned on me Its coming up to the 25th of July in a couple of weeks !

Nothing specail about the 25th of July I know but in 2008 I finally got the courage up after being a long time reader to register in Love honey's form,

I have a quite few years where I didnt post nearly four years but I was always here reading thread looking at the vast selection of toys and other items of interest , as well as continuing to read the form.

In that time there have been quite a few changes making Love honey and its form and members what it is today .

A truely great place for everything whether it be to rant air your dirty washing have a drink in the virtual bar or ask for help and advise on both personal and sexual matter or even where to go on holiday and where to live !

well done Love honey and heres to the next six years of sex, love, life and kink !

There is something special about 25th July, it's mois birthday x tut tut snapper. :)

Totally agree I only post here don't do any other forums.