Birthday 10% discount gone?

Leanne, could you also confirm if these two voucher codes should only work once during the week of validity or was this one of the glitches? So when you get it, you can only use it one time, not for all orders during the week? Thank you!

singleme wrote:

Not sure if it helps but my birthday is next sat and my 20% off came through this morning (order placed for lots of treats) going to be one happy girl on my birthday!

enjoy your birthday and treats ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Got mine through after contacting customer services! More toys to try out arriving in tomorrow's post!

The new offers are 20% off but they are only valid on one order, not unlimited times like the previous discount - sorry!

Thank you, Sarah, if I can make this suggestion: you should maybe state so on the vouchers? I got overexcited when I got mine, used it for a small order instantly, only to find out later that it was a one time only code, so I couldn' use it anymore! Had I known, I would have planned better its use for a larger order :).

Does everyone get a discount voucher for there anniversary? As mine wedding anniversary is in 10 days?

bondagegod wrote:

Does everyone get a discount voucher for there anniversary? As mine wedding anniversary is in 10 days?

Mine didn't come through, I contacted cc and they sent me a 20% off code x

Thank you Jessica. I wait till after Monday and see if I get one come through.

The anniversary discount ,what counts as the anniversary ?? When you joined or when you placed your first order ??

The anniversary is the the date for you and your partner , such as wedding anniversary :)

Ok thanks.

I had an email offering me 20% off for my anniversary with my partner, but didn't notice the email, then when i found it and clicked through, it was not available (today works out as 2 weeks after the date... but couldn't do anything on the week of it because i was having a flare up [chronic skin condition to keep it short] hopefully they will bring back a birthday code so i can have september treats or something.

I received my anniversary voucher this morning.

Our anniversary is on the 21st this month, when am I likely to get the discount voucher? Xx

I got mine one week before our anniversary mummy mermaid.

Thanks very much huni xx

mummymermaid wrote:

Our anniversary is on the 21st this month, when am I likely to get the discount voucher? Xx

Oh Happy Early Anniversary! Xx

NatandTom wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Oh Happy Early Anniversary! Xx

Thankies huni..Will be 6 years this month ^^ xx

Haha lucky I get a reminder from lovehoney just checked my anniversary date it's the 23rd...Oops 😱😍 xx

No problem. What ru planning on buying for your anniversary?