Birthday 10% discount gone?

Am I going crazy or is there no more Bithday 10% discount anymore? I was waiting for the email as I fancied treating myself and haven't had one :(

Not that it matters I guess, just use to be a nice thing to have.

Hello!

It's actually a 20% discount now.. good news! But it looks like it has not applied properly to your account.

I will pop you an email with the discount now for you :)

Is this for actual birthdays or lovehoney birthdays (anniversary of first order or something)? If it's your actual birthday, I didn't get a discount either so it might be a problem with the system. (Just to be clear, I'm not asking for one. I can get the student discount anyway).

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Hello!

It's actually a 20% discount now.. good news! But it looks like it has not applied properly to your account.

I will pop you an email with the discount now for you :)

Oh how strange is that, I haven't changed anything and it normally comes through a week before. That's really cool though and thank you Paige :)

I never got mine last week. I spoke to live chat and was told they're no longer doing it, but sent me a link with another discount and it didn't work. I did without treating myself!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I never got mine last week. I spoke to live chat and was told they're no longer doing it, but sent me a link with another discount and it didn't work. I did without treating myself!

Hello!

That doesnt sound right at all... can you pop an email through please - customercare@lovehoney.co.uk and I will look into it - feel free to put my name if you like.

Thank you!

Paige, I'm not sure it happens anymore. It was my birthday on 24 Sept and I didn't receive an offer either. I did get an offer for our anniversary which was lovely and I took advantage of it.

Maybe there is a system error?

Hmmm... I know the change was very recent but they definitely should be going through!

I will look into this and pop the info I find back onto this thread.. thanks for letting me know!

Hi Paige, thanks for getting back to me. I didn't want to cause any extra fuss, so just left it. Will email at a more reasonable time during the day x

It was our anniversary last week, I was gutted as I didn't get an email either as had been planning on treating hubby

I got a birthday one this week and over spent as a result. I have never got an anniversary one though!

I got an email about four or five days after my birthday offering me a 20% discount valid only on my birthday so had already expired. Not getting any deal of the day emails at the moment either.

Well, I can't say about birthdays as mine was months ago and as far as I remember I got the usual 10% off, but our wedding anniversary was this week and 7 days before I got the 20% off for it, which was a lovely surprise as I did not even remember entering this info on my account let alone there was a voucher for it too! However, this voucher only worked for one order, and this was not stated on it... :(

Hi all

We have an update on this for you all :)

Ok so we have had many updates and the IT guys have been working super hard with many updates. This has been one that has been applied that we now offer 20% off for the birthday , this is sent 7 days before and a reminder code on the day to use.

We also have introduced an anniversary code to be used ... hoorah ! which works in the smae way.

However there have been small glitches with implementing these changes :( So for any of you that have been a victim of the issues during the change !

If you have not received a code and believe you should have please let us know at customer on live chat, email or phone call and we will be happy to look into it further for you .

Moving forward the issues should now be resolved by those super speedy workers in IT !

I hope this helps clarify :)

Thanks

Leanne

Customer care

Gutted didn't Know about annivsary codes it was mine last week didn't get a code though :0(

It's my birthday next week and I've not had an email!

For anyone that may have been effected by the issues please email customercare@lovehoney.co.uk or pop pon live chat

We will be happy to help

Sorry here at customer care we do not always see the replies in the forums :)

I got the email for 20% off for my anniversary on 9th Sept, but didn't get one for my birthday on the 21st Sept. I will drop an email to customer services. Thanks Leanne

Thanks Leanne, I don't mind missing out, I used a 10% off from Fab this morning instead. Just thought it was odd that I hadn't received an email for my birthday last week, when I have done the past 3 birthdays.

Not sure if it helps but my birthday is next sat and my 20% off came through this morning (order placed for lots of treats) going to be one happy girl on my birthday!