Lovehoney Birthday Discount?

Hey guys -

I just saw that LH does a Birthday Discount?? My birthday was back in May & never received an email about it?

Anyone shed some light? x

have you filled out '

Tell us about yourself' in your account. that's where you're meant to fill in your bday details.

My birthday is the 10th of August! Where am I meant to fill that in?

I just made the most of it - saved a fair amount of money. It ends up being 10% on everything. I thnk the reason I got my email was because I have filled out my birth information on my profile section

i recived mine in march when it was my birthday and used it to get a couple of small thing i wanted for a while.

Think you get it two weeks before your bday, and you can use it on any order untill your bday... that's what I remeber anyway. Oh you can use it when bying wishlist gifts - I think.

i don't recall a birthday discount ,but the you review a lot of toys youre bound to get some reduction for sure

I had my birthday in the middle of June and got a discount applicable for 10% off orders in June. Hope that helps to clarify a bit.

I got a discount in july,though I have no idea about how I became eligable for it

As far as I know, the birthday discounts gets activated 2 weeks before your birthday, you'll get an email and it shows in the 'your account' section on here, it expires on or around your birthday and it's a multiple use discount, so you can place more than one order in that time...

I have my birthday and email subscription already turned on.... little disappointed :(

oh well happy belated birthday Chels buy yourself sometihng nice without feeling guilty lol XXLMD

Hi chels18 - the birthday offer started in September last year. If your date of birth is in your profile, you should get an email just before your birthday (though it might have gone to spam?). Our tech team are having a look at the moment in case there's some weirdness going on.

I didn't get a Birthday Discount either!

I think I have that updated, I'll check, if it's 2 weeks before it will start on Wednesday!

My bithday was the 12 july i got a lovely email from lovehoney with birthday greetings and a 10% discount which of course we used. So it works if you have your dob set up etc in your account... Was a nice suprise thanks lovehoney xxx

I have so I hope it works !

I'll have to update my account - glad I stumbled upon this thread! Cheers guys :-)

Just been in and done that, well re-done it as it was aok. Now on the catalogue mailing list too, so that's handy ;-) Nice 1 ;) D69x

Just wanted to update you - tech bods haven't found any glitches, so do make sure you've entered a date of birth on your account and have @lovehoney.co.uk confirmed as a safe sender in your email account.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Just wanted to update you - tech bods haven't found any glitches, so do make sure you've entered a date of birth on your account and have @lovehoney.co.uk confirmed as a safe sender in your email account.

My apologies for disagreeing with a lady but I have correctly entered my date of birth and I receive frequent emails from @lovehoney.co.uk but I didn't receive notification of a Birthday Discount when it was my b'day.