Birthday discount + 25% discount

Hi all. Does anyone know if I can tie a 25% discount email in with my 25% off Birthday voucher email? Plus how can I complete a transaction with both included if it’s possible?

Hi, I am not sure that you can do this as I think that they are both email codes and only one code can be used per transaction.

I am not 100% sure though and would suggest that you pop on to livechat if you don't yet have an answer as they will know and you may get your answer sooner that way :)

Happy (possibly belated) Birthday and happy shopping :)

I don’t think you can stack two coded offers unfortunately:(

Happy Birthday though!

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hi, I am not sure that you can do this as I think that they are both email codes and only one code can be used per transaction.

I am not 100% sure though and would suggest that you pop on to livechat if you don't yet have an answer as they will know and you may get your answer sooner that way :)

Happy (possibly belated) Birthday and happy shopping :)

Wow, I never realised there was a live chat function lol

There is small print at the bottom that says only one coded voucher per offer. You can however take advantage of the discounts in the offers section.

NatandTom wrote:

I don’t think you can stack two coded offers unfortunately:(

Happy Birthday though!

NatandTom is right, sorry Stu!

Thanks guys. I kind of guessed as much. Pretty pointless birthday reward at this time of year with all the other 25% off deals flying round Lovehoney every day at this time of year. Never mind I may get a bigger present for xmas instead.

I don't remember having received a birthday email. Do you think it's because my birthday is 1/1 so the website robots might have thought it's a default day rather than an actual birthday?