Birthday sex ?????

With my ex I used to thank God if I was on, meant no sex on my birthday until Davideo was never a fan, but today I love my birthday 50th a giant telly for the bedroom

My birthday is coming up...although i don't think i'll be as lucky as you...and seeing as its a tuesday, it seems unlikely that i'll even meet a stranger

Sum Sub wrote:

lol is cockie a typo, freudian slip or pun?

A typo that I found funny so left? :)

For my oh birthday he got a whole birthday weekend. Massages, head rubs, meals out, sexy underwear every night, sex in a public place, and a goody bag of sex toys and lubes etc

Lucky guy, unfortunatley not my birthday for months but i'll have to remember that for the wife

My bf just says he wants dinner and a blowjob every year lol
I normally get some time for a nice long bath and maybe if I'm lucky a nice massage but more often than not we watch tv instead of playing Xbox and then I go to bed without him pestering me haha

This year I'm much more sexually inclined but there will be no activities on my birthday =/
Bubbah is due to close I don't think ill be ready by then XD

MissChar wrote:

For my birthday I am the birthday princess for a whole week :) so I just dictate the tone for any sex we have during that week and I also get loads of massages and food and bubble baths haha. :) on my actual birthday I usually want really weird kinky sex because that's what I like but yeah for the whole week what I say goes :) maybe I'm spoilt lol! Xx

Jealous!

I wonder if i can subtlely hint of this to the BF.

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

My birthday is coming up...although i don't think i'll be as lucky as you...and seeing as its a tuesday, it seems unlikely that i'll even meet a stranger

I hear there are lots of strangers down dark alleys - probably not the kind you are looking for though :P

Kasey wrote:

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

I hear there are lots of strangers down dark alleys - probably not the kind you are looking for though :P

That made me smile

This thread made me laugh. It's my hubby's birthday today. I've asked to have his list of birthday 'treats' submitted by the end of the day :D x

Birthday sex is the best.

It's the day when you get what want when you want it. It's also the day that OH tries or does something extra just to please you.

LOVE IT!!

Birthday sex is the best.

It's the day when you get what want when you want it. It's also the day that OH tries or does something extra just to please you.

LOVE IT!!

I had the big 40 the other day, so J took us to a dungeon for hire. The lady of the house was really friendly, explained how all the weird furniture worked, told us we could use whatever we wanted, and do whatever we wanted, then she left us alone for two hours to play. Greatest birthday I've ever had.

Sadly was set to be great n I wanted plenty... but my bf finished it with me so looks like ill b spending my bday alone ...:(

There is nothing better for me my hubby works nights and was on my birthday so when he got home he wakes me up for some early morning happiness(which I love)then cuddles and when he wakes to go bk to work later that day while kids where having a nap we got a quick session in and then while he's at work I get rude txt's then I lovely wake up call the following morning