Naughty birthday madness

so it's the boyfriends birthday in June and I'm planning early especially as come June I've got 4 birthdays and Father's Day to pay for plus due to no longer working holidays I don't get paid at all over summer so I'm saving for that too.

Anyone got any naughty ideas on how I can treat him for his birthday? I have a few ideas but was just thinking if there's anything I'm not thinking of

Def need a weekend away in a log cabin or a spa. With a hot tub 😍😍 (or that's what's what I'd want for my bday anyway ha). I'm sure as long as he's with you he won't be bothered 🤓

I agree with honeybun. Suprise him and book a little cabin for the two of yous. Away from anyone else.
Go for lingerie shopping too, doesnt have to be expensive just a little cute/sexy thing. A corset or just a lingerie set.
Wine and a nice dinner if hes in to stuff like that. A dessert in the cabin would be nice too :D

Im thinking of doing that for my birthday. Or just a casul stress-free weekend away.

Ps. If you want to be kinky but not too much, you can always get some toys such as bondage thing, handcuffs etc and tease him too.

xxx

Thats if youre only starting with toys etc you can always go more if youve already did.
But a nice tease for a boyfriend is nice as well. Hands-free little strip-tease if you're into that.

xxx

Yeah I was thinking something sexy maybe lingerie or a costume and give him a strip tease. May have to book somewhere away though and hope it's not too pricey

I paid £250 for two nights in Aviemore thats in Highlands. We both thought that was very expensive but it was a quick-booking and then we found another chalet for about £100-150 and it was even nicer! :'( so I was gutted but oh well.
My OH is very stubborn. Its not like he doesnt like lingerie or sexy clothing he just thinks theres no point in them as they will be on the floor as soon as I walk in 😨 haha
But no a little strip tease would be quite nice. If your one wears suits you can buy him the fifty shades tie, so he can tie you up and wear it out too.

Kirsty92 wrote:

Yeah I was thinking something sexy maybe lingerie or a costume and give him a strip tease. May have to book somewhere away though and hope it's not too pricey

It will do you both good to get away . If you look carefully enough there are bargains to be had .

Yeah travel may be difficult but even if we just go to this hotel over looking the sea by mine it means we won't get disturbed