Birthday treat, what should I choose?

It is my birthday in a couple of weeks, MrSweetO’s has been asking what I would like.

Simple. I would like a new toy that will blow me away, but I have no idea what to go for.

I am open to most things, but I really love G-spot stimulation and also girth. My ultimate go to is the Njoy pure wand.

What treasures would you horny lot recommend?

Womanizer! I was sceptical of the rave reviews and must admit underwhelmed with the first few uses but omg now it never fails me and it’s my go to for a guaranteed orgasm.

3 Likes

Have to say that MrsW has pretty much neglected all her other toys in favour of her suction toy (it’s not a womaniser but similar to called satisfyer that Lovehoney used to sell). The suction toy is her goto toy every time. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

I second the Womanizer,i bought it for my OH’s birthday, she loves it…multiple times!

2 Likes

Interesting that you’ve all recommended the womanizer so far. I do own a Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40, and I have to be honest that I found it underwhelming.

But then I enjoy a bit of clit sucking during oral so I was expecting more suction from the toy.

I like the look of that @Alicia4Ever. Although girthier than the Njoy, does it deliver?

I think at that price though, I will be adding it to my basket regardless. Certainly leaves plenty of £’s over for any further suggestions.

This chunky boy was my latest girthy addition and has become a fave, it’s not huge length and the girth is great, and as it’s a basic line it’s good value too!

1 Like

You’ve sold me. Can’t wait.

Drooling at the thought of that girth @Cassii. Again, great price leaving room for more goodies.

Greedy, me? :innocent:

1 Like

Another vote for the Womanizer, and it pairs nicely with a glass toy!

1 Like