Birthdays ?

Me's 31, will be 32 on March 16th

Truly Scrumptious wrote:

47 on 8th Feb 2009. External Media

Actually, decided to go backwards now. In 2009, I'll be 45.

Wish l'd thought of that!!!!

Tallboy

Honey Dog - not a Wallace and Gromitt fan are we by any chance!!

Tallboy

23 in march and dreading it more than turning 22... especially seen as my new squeeze is only just 21! soo unfair! x

You will in all probability survive the experience Pixie !!

Tallboy

One would hope so... Thanks hun... x

One would hope so... Thanks hun... x

Turning 30 or even 40 didn't bother me that much, never really thought about it but the BIG 50 is looming over my head and that does seem a bit scary because, inside my head, I don't feel any different to being 20. I like to think I'm still as cool as ever I was but I know 'mum dancing is just as bad as 'dad dancing' and my daughter is terribly embarrassed by me lots. Hey, that's what being a parent is all about.

I just hope I grow old disgracefully.

I am sure you will Truly, a lot to do with what's going on inside your head and health issues!!

My OH is 22 in october. I'm not worried about getting older but i suppose that'll all change in a few years or so

next month i shall be 19 i feel like the young one

lil_known_secret wrote:

next month i shall be 19 External Media i feel like the young one

My daughter is 19 next month. Scary!!!

20 on the 14th of Febuary...No longer a teenager :(

tallboy247 wrote:

I am sure you will Truly, a lot to do with what's going on inside your head and health issues!!

I've found I make 'creaky' noises now as I get up from a sofa. It also appears I've turned into my mum,. Right grumpy old witch, she was! External Media

I'm 32 and everything just keeps getting better and better the older I get (so far anyway!).

tallboy247 wrote:

Well Strapon you will just have to get round to Imelda's photoblog l guess, once you have finished with her. Are you prepared to fill two of her three holes though, she looks as though she is a player !!!

Good luck Tallboy

Oi Mr! I'm a Lady really, not just a slut! It's just I'm a innocent girl with slutty tendancies. I'm 25

I always imagined everyone would be mid 30's on here. No idea why.

Strapon! wrote:

Well your breasts are still 21! x

Thanks Strapon thats good to hear External Media

GrayMatter wrote:

I always imagined everyone would be mid 30's on here. No idea why.

Hey Graymatter,

you'll be glad to know that I fit your stereotyping then, as I am bang on 35! Life is looking good, and I so much prefer my thirties to my twentiesExternal Media