Imeldas blog thingy?

Sorry, I'm a bit thick when it comes to these things. Please explain where/when/how/why and can I play too? Oh go on Miss, let me join in.

Oh me too please, I asked about this the other day but I didn't quite understand

Hi Truly,

Go to Imelda's profile and scrawl down to the bottom of it, there is her e.mail addy, send your e.mail addy to her and she will enable your access- et voila!!!

Glad to be of service

Yours Truly

Tallboy

Same for you Sexy- thought you were akimbo a pole now!!

ha ha

Tallboy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/lingerie-and-clothing/17774-i-was-bad/page-2/

all info in this thread

No not at work until 9 tonight, getting really nervous but really excited at the same time. OH making me more nervous as he doesn't think I'm gonna get many want me as I'm too big

Give OH a slap Sexy !!!!

Tallboy

Will do, but I think its mostly jealousy!

It sounds like he mite be getting jealous already to me mel.

Tell me about it, well its tough shit anyway I'm not interested lol

sexymel88 wrote:

No not at work until 9 tonight, getting really nervous but really excited at the same time. OH making me more nervous as he doesn't think I'm gonna get many want me as I'm too big External Media

You're going to wow them. Get out there and strut your funky stuff - you'll be great, I just know you will. XXX

Thanks truly, i'll do my best and once i know how to start a thread i'll fill you all in tomorrow!

Thinking of you. Go get 'em girl. You know you can. x

I hope I can do it, otherwise there's been all this build up for nothing! If you know how to make a new thread can you let me know please hun then i can fill you all in with a full report tomorrow!!!

Go to main forum, scroll down and it says 'Start a new thread' (I think). Look, I've managed to do it, so you'll work it out. Have confidence and kick your bloke into touch because he sounds like a complete idiot to me.

He is getting that way, i was out all day yesturday so he sorted himself out while i wasnt there then last night i was all over him and he didnt want it so i started on my own and he said i made him feel guilty into doing it. how wrong is that? sometimes i wonder why i bother...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/lingerie-and-clothing/17774-i-was-bad/page-2/

on the there Forums heading pick the one you you I..e Sex talk ect then scroll down to the bottom

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/

sorry wrong one above opps

sexymel88 wrote:

He is getting that way, i was out all day yesturday so he sorted himself out while i wasnt there then last night i was all over him and he didnt want it so i started on my own and he said i made him feel guilty into doing it. how wrong is that? sometimes i wonder why i bother...

Get out there tonight, do what you have to do. Go home, Throw the cash you've made at him and tell him to sod off because you can do better than him.

i think i'll just enjoy myself more than i thought i would tonight and rave about it tomorrow then make him jealous and then wait until he goes out and have some 'me' time and tell him all about that too see how he likes it!