Birthdays ?

Mine next month The Big 40 I just hope life does begin 10/9/68 So is everyone brave enuff to share there's ?

Mine isn't until next April and I will be 21!

24 in November and she'll be 23 in June!

Purple Jools, just call it 'twenteen', that should help you through the first few traumatic months of being 20 - it did for me!

I'll be 25 at Christmas, and I really don't want to think about it!!! I'm thinking I'll have a HUGE party in order to distract me from the sheer depression of no longer being in my early 20's :(

22 at Christmas

28 and feeling quite old and perverted now knowing all the girls on here that I have been lusting over are such horny youngsters!

47 on 8th Feb 2009.

Naughty YOU are feeling that way, put it out of your mind 3.10.55 - work it out for yourselves, would plead mitigating circumstances however if pressed.

Tallboy, although not as tall as previously!!! ha ha

53 tallboy really ?

52 and 11 12ths to be more accurate !!!

Tallboy

Mmmmm - all that experience!

AND STILL LEARNING, Thanks.

Tallboy

OK OK Campers, knees up head between knees -no not that!! treatment for disbelief/aka shock, does this mean no-one is going to give me the time of day ever again, be brutally frank please please.

tallboy246@msn.com l am big enough and tough enough to take whatever you can dish out, honest!!!

Tallboy

I hope I'm as much of a pervert when I'm in my 50's!

You luckily have all the hallmarks strapon, assuming of course you still have a place to stand when you get there !!!!

Tallboy

PS Strapon love the strategically placed hand, should be ok with that !!!!

Tallboy

Yeah...But it dont think it will satisfy the female members who are following Packet Rebellion though!

Well Strapon you will just have to get round to Imelda's photoblog l guess, once you have finished with her. Are you prepared to fill two of her three holes though, she looks as though she is a player !!!

Good luck Tallboy

Ill be 31 in February

Well your breasts are still 21! x