Bisexual

I every one I am a male and enjoy self anal play but my wife is not into it at all she thinks It is gay how do I explain

Hey :) enjoying some self anal Play doesn't mean you are gay or even bi, you know that, right?

The only thing you can really do is reassure her that anal play is no reflection on your sexual preference. It does not mean you want to have sex with another man. It simply means you enjoy the sensation, as many straight men do.

Ask her to read through the reviews and forums here, loads of straight men love anal

Explain to her that your prostate (or p-spot) is your male version of her g-spot. Ask her if she believes women enjoying g-spot stimulation has anything to do with sexuality, and there's your answer! :p

But seriously, it's an unfortunately common reaction. All you can do is reassure her that it is NOT gay, it's just another pleasure spot. Anal play is never defined by sexuality, plenty of people who identify as straight, bi, gay, male, female and everything in between all enjoy it.

Show her the discussions on pegging on here (women having anal sex with their men using strap ons), show her all the prostate stimulating products available that make no mention of being for gay men, inform her and she'll see there is nothing to be afraid of :)

Thanks guys I would love for her to join in with my anal play but one hurdle at a time I think !!

No, my boyfriend likes it and he is straight!! There's nothing wrong with it at all, if you like it then you like it and she should respect that without calling it gay!

Hi there Zg,

First of all - what you're experiencing is - in my eyes - a very natural feeling. I believe that the majority of guys would enjoy anal play but are just too afraid of taking that first step, either for fear of the unkown or what others would think of them/what that "makes" them.

It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that enjoying anal, solo and with a partner, does not make you any less manly. It also doesn't change your sexual orientation at all. You would only be classed as bisexual if you had a physical attraction to men - and even though I love my female partner teasing me and playing with me anally I actually feel unnerved around guys whenever a situation becomes vaguely sexual (usually in a joking manner). The thought of being with another guy just simply doesn't turn me on!

If you're new to this sort of thing then you may or may not have heard of pegging. As Lovebirds said, it's complete role reversal where the woman wears a dildo in a harness and takes the guy. I find this so exhilarating and fun! The whole concept just excites everything in my body.

I was incredibly lucky with my partner, thankfully I just took the leap of faith one day and told her that I've liked anal stimulation for a while and discussed it with her for a while. She was very understanding and willing to try something new! I had researched it a lot beforehand though, and I cannot recommend this site enough - especially this page for your predicament: http://pegging101.com/approaching-her-about-pegging/

If you have any more questions, just generally about the topic or about my expierences, then I would be more than happy to chat about it. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

All the best! Hope to hear from you soon!!!

its where a mans g spot is oh loves doing to me she loves me doing it to her

licking fingers its what your happy to do and explore on your own is fun to

its fun enjoyable and makes you cum its a normal my oh was very shy

when we met but she tries most things nowgood luck easy does it in long run

See if she would be willing to read some threads on the forum about anal play. I was originally against anal play and had always told Mr. B that anal would always be a no go. Then the frequency of the anal play threads got me interested. I figured if this many peopl are into it, that I must be missing out on something... So I gave it a try and really enjoyed myself! Maybe it might have the same affect on her. Good luck!

pegging doesnt mean your bi or gay, just that your open to using your body in many ways for pleasure, try to get her to read some of the threads on here

It's only gay if you want to do it with somebody of your gender. Of course, if you or your partner are transgendered you might have a job working that out.

I solved all that when I came to the conclusion that we're all fundamentally bisexual. Mostly we're drilled by societal roles into 'preferring' the opposite sex. If you regard that as a sliding scale of preference (as many people regard the whole gender issue in the first place) then it doesn't really matter what you are; you just choose what you like and go for it.

Society likes black-and-white, this-or-that solutions, but I don't think it's what happens in real life.