Stigma of anal play being gay

So i would love to do things to my fella that he has never done before, trying new things is exciting to us however, he does not really want anything in him. He is just about ok with a finger.. We have talked about getting a strap on but he just says its too gay.

im

a

girl

it's not gay.

Why do some guys think it will make them gay to enjoy it?

I wouldn't do anything he is not ok with doing but the only thing stopping him enjoying it is the whole gay thing. I'm thinking of getting him to read reviews on here, or maybe post from other guys that have done it and are straight. Anyone else delt with anything similar?

Unfortunately, this is not a uncommon thought process so it’s come up often on the forum.

Maybe this thread will help? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

It's opposite for me and the OH, I would love to experience being pegged but she thinks it is wrong that a straight guy could ever enjoy it.

Never been a problem for me ever since OH tried a butt plug on me some years back.Its now a big partt of our play and she enjoys a bit of anal too.

I love anal play both with toys and other men. I only ever receive and never ever give as I'm not gay and have never met a man I fancy. I just like it up the bum.
I'm married and have slept with lots and lots of women that I do or did fancy. So liking anal definitely isn't gay at all!

My wife and I practice anal sex very often. We both enjoy it and I do not think I'm gay because I love anal sex with my wife!

LadyTyphoid wrote:

So i would love to do things to my fella that he has never done before, trying new things is exciting to us however, he does not really want anything in him. He is just about ok with a finger.. We have talked about getting a strap on but he just says its too gay.

im

a

girl

it's not gay.

I wouldn't do anything he is not ok with doing but the only thing stopping him enjoying it is the whole gay thing. I'm thinking of getting him to read reviews on here, or maybe post from other guys that have done it and are straight. Anyone else delt with anything similar?

Yes I think getting him to read the posts here may help, as he may see all those who really enjoy it who are totally "straight " do you give give him anal sex? it's no different be the receiving person be male or female? Given just how good it can feel does he know what's he's missing?

Well I was a bit nervous asking my OH if she try anal toys on me in case she thought it was also a gay thing,but I am glad I did ask her as she seems to be into it with me. I do find the climax is better,for me it just another part of the body that improves the climax so why not use it

It’s only Gay if the thing going in his ass is a penis from another man. It’s one thing to not actually be gay, it’s another to have such pejorative thoughts about gay people that he wouldn’t consider even doing something they also happen to do. Gay men give each other head and hand jobs too, but he doesn’t think that’s gay I bet!

The tissue around his anus is filled with one of the highest number of nerve endings of any area of his body, anal penetration and rimming can feel amazing, and that’s before you even get into the whole prostate thing.

And FYI, I know gay men that don’t have anal sex because they think it’s gross or personally don’t care for the way it feels, it is not a straight/gay issue just a feels good or doesn’t issue.

I have no interest in men sexually, I really enjoy bum fun though! Being fisted and blown at the same time is an experience nearly without equal in this world, shame your guy won’t get to experience that because he has hang ups over his views on being gay.

I’ve always played with my ass since I was a teen. I just love the feeling of the pleasure/pain. My ex used to love using a strap on with me but I didn’t really enjoy it as it seemed to grip and made it uncomfy. I don’t think it’s gay at all, in fact, I think it’s possible to have sex with a man and not be gay. If you have zero attraction to men and it’s purely just sex then it’s just fun.

I’ve never been with a man but been told it feels a lot better than toys. But it’s just about exploring your body and finding your limits. I still haven’t found my g spot but when I play with a fat toy it triggers something nice.

Your fella just needs convinced over a period of time. Sneak another finger in and go from there lol. Me personally I love pushing it to the limit

I’ve always played with my ass since I was a teen. I just love the feeling of the pleasure/pain. My ex used to love using a strap on with me but I didn’t really enjoy it as it seemed to grip and made it uncomfy. I don’t think it’s gay at all, in fact, I think it’s possible to have sex with a man and not be gay. If you have zero attraction to men and it’s purely just sex then it’s just fun.

I’ve never been with a man but been told it feels a lot better than toys. But it’s just about exploring your body and finding your limits. I still haven’t found my g spot but when I play with a fat toy it triggers something nice.

Your fella just needs convinced over a period of time. Sneak another finger in and go from there lol. Me personally I love pushing it to the limit

Sorry about the double post I tried to delete it but couldn’t figure it out

I don’t do full anal with my wife (I enjoy rimming sometimes) but pegging is not gay in my mind, it’s just another option.

I used to be a nurse and have seen too many sights and smelt to many smells to be totally comfortable with the idea for Myself, if you enjoy it then go for it guys. Maybe one day things may change for me but I don’t see any point in doing something we won’t enjoy at the moment.

I Do know that I will never be homosexual though, it’s so basic, I can’t tell you why and I doubt many people can describe why they are orientated the way they are.

There is also nothing wrong with being homosexual in my mind but again, it’s not for me. Seems there are 2 discussions going on in this post.

My OH likes anal play, and when he first talked to me about it I must admit I questioned his sexuality a little. I know that pleasure and sexual attraction are different things, and I support doing anything you like in the bedroom as long is it's two consenting adults, and sexuality was never a big thing for me.

I'm not sure why it got to me a little at first, but after thinking about it for a little bit I realised how silly I was being. He loves me, and as it was pointed out above me, anal play is excellent, especially for men. That was well over two years ago and now I'm often the one to initiate. It's not something he wants all the time, but we both enjoy both sides to anal play now :)

It may just be that he needs to get used to the idea, he might feel his masculinity is connected to his sexuality? Or he might just want to go really slow? Could you maybe try a prostate masager or something?

Try not to get frustrated though, sexual adventures are meant to be fun! :)

I think to be gay you have to genuinely find the person attractive and have that spark together. Just like any type of romance / feelings towards someone.

I could prob have ass n dick play with another man but I couldn’t be all hugging and kissing coz I’m not attracted to men at all. It’s just sex and a new experience.

So ass play isn’t gay at all with a girl nor even with a guy if there’s no attraction there. It’s just a bit of fun.

Like I said above, I have sex with men occasionally because I enjoy having their penis up my bum and having sex that a toy doesn't give. I only receive as I have no desire to let another man have my penis. I have never fancied another man. The sex is just a few moments of pleasure and on no way have I ever considered myself as being gay or wanting an on going relationship with a man other than a sexual one.
So no, it doesn't make you gay sleeping with another man!!

Interesting thread
I've had a butt plug up there ,and have been fingered , while being dominated by an amatuar Domme .
I found it humiliating , slightly painful , and I loved every second of it
I'd love my wife to take me with a strap on , while she is in Domme mode , but have never had the nerve to ask
I'm not gay ( tho one of my fantasies is fr my wife to have a male harem , and for us to be naked before her , not one we'll ever act out tho ) , I just enjoy th feeling of being humilited by a woman

We're all different

KingGrthy wrote:

It’s only Gay if the thing going in his ass is a penis from another man. It’s one thing to not actually be gay, it’s another to have such pejorative thoughts about gay people that he wouldn’t consider even doing something they also happen to do. Gay men give each other head and hand jobs too, but he doesn’t think that’s gay I bet!

The tissue around his anus is filled with one of the highest number of nerve endings of any area of his body, anal penetration and rimming can feel amazing, and that’s before you even get into the whole prostate thing.

And FYI, I know gay men that don’t have anal sex because they think it’s gross or personally don’t care for the way it feels, it is not a straight/gay issue just a feels good or doesn’t issue.

I have no interest in men sexually, I really enjoy bum fun though! Being fisted and blown at the same time is an experience nearly without equal in this world, shame your guy won’t get to experience that because he has hang ups over his views on being gay.

Your thoughts echo mine very closely here KingGirthy. Maybe for some men it's more of a fear of perceived passivity thing which, in some people's minds, may get unnecessarily confused with being gay? Don't know - just a thought?

He doesn’t know what he is missing out on. I love my wife fisting me and using strap ons, larger the better for me. She’s a woman I’m a bloke and being gay doesn’t even enter our or my head. I’m not interested in men sexually so just tell him it is great fun being banged by your wife.

LadyTyphoid wrote:

im

a

girl

it's not gay.

Hi

i would love to be taken by a girl with a strap on, and by no means am I gay or fancy guys! I think it's just the thought of someone else being in control for a change