bit of serious advice needed if possible

3-4 weeks ago I used the ace of spades butt plug and maybe went for a plug of this size a little quickly and there was a small amount of blood evident when I withdrew. I'm now still feeling sore 3-4 weeks later. Not trying to rain on the parade on this site as bp's are great as many of you know. its my own fault bu would welcome any advice. Visit to the GP maybe? Anyone had similar.

I get it some times, ive got a wee tare on my actually rim which bleeds if i use too big a toy too quickly :(

and it does feel anoying for a while, it doesnt bleed though ( well unless im an idiot and keep pokin at it :P )

cheers weesteve, has the soreness ever lasted this long?

Ork wrote:

I would see the GP, I've had issues like that a few time's lol get a bit carried away but only ever lasted for me a week at a push.

I think I will. Next dillemma, did you tell the GP about the bp? lol

3-4 weeks of soreness is a long time and I would seek proffessional medical advice.

For your own investigative 'peace of mind' have someone check the location of the wound. Is it a surface wound on the rim/opening of your anus or is it internal?

if it is on the surface you would see a tear of fissure quite easily - and it may be a case that you are aggravating it inadvertently which is delaying the healing process.

If it is internal, then I would defintely seek medical advice as it could be prone to infection.

Hope it works out!

yes - dilemma to mention the BP or not?! Personally I would - though I wouldnt go to my regular (family) GP!

Maybe it would be less embarrassing to tell the GP you were trying anal penetration and leave it at that lol

GP have seen it all & they wont judge you they will help you

I never tore because of toy, but I had a rather nasty digestion problem, which resulted in me being torn, the rim only, not the insides. It took some time to heal, mainly because I do have not that good blood coagulability and I can sometimes need more time to heal and I bit kept tearing it again and again. Also the fact that you keep using the anus does not help healing. Everyone has a bit different healing ability and in my experience, if you eg. have problems with excretion, you can reopen the partly healed wound.

if the tearing is on the rim, I found using a cream helps a bit. Something gentle. But if this is lasting few weeks, I would visit GB just in case.

Go to the go, you could tell them you tri anal, or had a big movement. It does really matter but it's really important that you don't have an injury that gets infected down there. If its taking a long time to heal it could be a problem. It's probably nothing but get it checked by a gp or nurse for peace of mind.

For the time being try to increase the amount of fibre in your diet and drink more water. The looser your stools the less likely you are to aggravate the injury and that will obviously help it to heal. Have you tried a bit of sudocreme or savlon?

It might be something as simple as you caused a small graze and if you are "regular" the motion passing on through might just be stopping it from healing, I think i read somewhere that wounds there can take longer to heal because of that and not beinf exposed to air etc however like everyone said if your worried deffo go to the doc and if you are embarrassed to tell him about the anal why not just tell him it happened passing a big poop, although both are not exactly dignity saving I guess but so what, its the doctor, they see and hear it all daily so I dont think he will blink an eye honestly. Good luck matey hope you heal soon and it hasnt put you off your fun xx

When you go to the Dr just tell them you're partner got a bit carried away, slipped and caught you in the dinner dumper by accident, probably less embaressing than explaining the ace of spades lol, and beleivable, smashed the wifes back door in by ACCIDENT many times;)