bit of trouble with my kiwi

i have a ki wi luxury vibe (do a quick search if you're not familiar with it) and its just beautiful and feels fab, but its really noisy, like so noisy i can't use it unless the house is empty!

i'm just confused because it was in the extra quiet section, is there something wrong with mine, its the loudest vibe i have!

any suggestions?

You can request LH to move it to a different section for future users but other than that the 'quiet' section is subjective.

All the reviewers seemed to think ot was dead quiet, so does sound a little odd. You sure everything's screwed on tight and nothing's rattling around?

i've checked and i think its all secure, nothing rattling, its more the buzzing, my OH says it sounds like a lawnmower....not too sexy.

i never expected silence but its literally the loudest one i have!

wenchiepie wrote:

i've checked and i think its all secure, nothing rattling, its more the buzzing, my OH says it sounds like a lawnmower....not too sexy.

i never expected silence but its literally the loudest one i have!

Electeric or petrol External Media?

I think if you talk to the nice people a love honey the would exchange it or at least compare it to othrs thay have.

lol i'm not sure, but apparently the doc johnson ball i bought with it sounds like a strimmer so my OH just thinks i'm into gardening now.......fab......

i'm gonna try taking the batterties out again, making sure its all secure but if its still that noisy i may have to talk to them, i hope it gets quieter because its lovely, i adore it! but i cannot use it because its so damn noisy!

Does it quieten down when its in?

I only ask because Mrs fish has a egg which is incredibly noisy untill it goes in and then becomes quite a bit quieter, and not just fron the padding arround (im gonna get a slap for that, but hey shes in the shower)

nah, if anything its a bit noisier lol, not helpful really!

i managed to improve it a bit, ironically by knocking it off my desk! so i reckon i'll keep it :)