toothy blow job!

I was just wondering if any one else out there enjoy it if their partner uses their teeth during oral? I think it feels amazing having teeth slightly scrape along my shaf. And over my head. even biting feels good.

So.

Any body else like this or am I a strange one lol.

Me Me me me me. Although I prefer more than slightly!. Love it especially the biting bit.

My hubby loves it too. Although like Subby he prefers more than slightly. :)

Rough is good I do like that's it's just the misses is scared she'll ''hurt me'' but biting is defffinatly a turn on too especially with some ball torture in there too. At least I know I'm not on my own lol.

I love lightly scraping but no biting for me...

My partner hates it.

I do love nibbling ears tho and sucking the bottom lip.

Yikes some brave people hear. Each to their own though. If the OH started using her teeth i would jump a mile. Why is it that the film teeth springs to mind... if you havent watched it then DONT lol

Oh is that the film where a woman has toothy vag. I wouldn't mind just as long as its still there when we're done lol.

always like a bit of teeth and bite play as long as done correctly!

wife very good at gently biting shaft that always gets me going and i do like a hard ball suck xxx

we do like to see some bite marks after a good session - esp on wifes breasts xxx

not for me, like my bj's sloppy.

My partner likes the gentle dragging of teeth and gentle nibbling during oral. I once chomped down at the moment of orgasm (Purposely, to ruin his orgasm) and for some reason, he was not so keen on that! Fussy! Tut. :D

My ex loved it especially if you have a little nibble here and there haha its what took him over the edge :P

All my exes and my current partner all hit the bloody roof if teeth accidentally brush/brushed their cocks! It actuallymakes me laugh so I do it to my OH now for shits and giggles...

HATE it much too sensitive for that

It's amazing given the right control. It is a strange but amazingly sub feeling.

My husband likes teeth involved in a blowjob! He likes me to graze my teeth along and also bite. Even likes a gentle bite on his balls. If only he was into biting in general too!!!

My boyfriend knows what I'm like when I bite elsewhere, he would be too scared to let me bite his precious!

Burned, your oh is a lucky chap