Teeth in oral

Ok so I’ve seen a couple of posts on biting generally and guys who have commented on how they enjoy the feel of teeth on their shafts but how do women feel about teeth when a guy goes down on you?

Ive always been careful to avoid teeth when going down but Mrs told me she really loves the hard pressure of my mouth and teeth against her and loves it when I bite her clit as I lick and suck. I get that everyone is different and I’m really happy to get her off this way but did find it unusual and against all the advice I’d ever read. Just wondered what others thoughts are on using teeth on this sensitive part of the female body?

4 Likes

For me I love the feeling of teeth dragging along my shaft on the out stroke , along with very gentle biting of the head . Over the years I have had women that wanted no nibbling of their pussy and others that wanted me to bite and chew like I was a dog with a chew toy . Most memorable for me was a woman that loved to suck my balls in her mouth except one time she bit down a bit extra hard . On a scale of one to ten it was about a 32 . I found most women really loved it when I licked back to front and the with lips covering my teeth kind of bunched up their lips and often their clit and kind of gummed and sucked while kind of applying pressure . As a long time pussy eater , any way they want it is fine with me .

1 Like

Each person is an individual, OH prefers me nuzzling her clit, but not biting and strong sucking action to get her off. She prefers sucking to lapping at her clit to reach orgasm.

3 Likes

Hubby loves the feeling of my teeth dragging on his shaft when I perform oral on him. He also likes it, when I drag my teeth, or gently biting of the head.

With me, it never occurred to me or hubby, for him to use his teeth going down on me. But I do love it when he sinks his teeth in my ass cheeks, biting down hard and leaving his mark on me.

4 Likes

I do like it when my Oh has a nibble. Not sure she would like it reciprocating though.

4 Likes

The other half likes me to use teeth when giving him a BJ. But for me, im not into the biting down there. Anywhere else yes, there no.

1 Like

Depending on the arousal and the receiver wanting itt, I wouldn’t clamp down to hard on your oh without permission otherwise you’ll be in the dog house for years…

1 Like

I like to lightly graze my teeth up his shaft and I like the shiver he gets when I do that. I don’t think he’s used his teeth on me and it doesn’t overly sound appealing.

2 Likes

No teeth either giving or receiving. I like them wet and sloppy. More lube and spit the better.

I never bite her clit. I will suck it up into my mouth and flick the bean back and forth with my tongue but never bite it. She has never asked my to and has also never complained when I make her cum doing it.

I guess I do something right!

I think as you said, everyone is different and it’s great that she’s telling you what she likes and what is working for her.

I don’t mind a little nibble but biting isn’t massively pleasurable for me, unless it’s in a more “pain as pleasure” way during more BDSM type play.

I’d say it would be worth exploring with her more specifically what she gets out of the biting - if it’s the pleasurable pain aspect you could look at clit clamps, or if it’s purely the pressure thing then I love when someone sucks my clit then pushes against it with their tongue (hard to describe but almost mimicking a clitoral suction toy but with more pressure on the release) :blush:

1 Like

It’s not an all the time sort of thing, most the time it’s more ‘normal’ oral but a sometimes harder play thing that she seems to enjoy. I have spoken to her about it before and she can’t say why or when she wants it but does say that it’s a pleasurable pain and that she would definitely let me know if I was pushing past the pleasure boundaries. I don’t think I bite that hard but she can definitely feel that it’s my teeth which I always read was a definite ‘no’ for most people.

@Oldman mentioned

[quote=“Oldman, post:2, topic:287154”]
covering my teeth kind of bunched up their lips and often their clit and kind of gummed and sucked while kind of applying pressure
[/quote] which is she also enjoys, putting a lot of pressure around her clit and using my tounge to tease her clit or sucking on her clit as you described. Oddly when it comes to clit sucking toys we never turned them up to max because she finds it too painful.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I appreciate that we are all different. I expected that most wouldn’t be into this but did wonder if there were some more with a similar kink. I love going down on my Mrs, how she tastes and the pleasure she gets and will continue to give her whatever gets her off on the day.

I hate teeth being used on me. But my other half likes me to lightly scrape my teeth while im giving him a BJ.

Ya know, recently I found out (after 15 years), that my piece of Candie likes to have her clit bitten. Like Screaming and guttural voice comes out, and wow!! Guess you’re never too old to learn, her and myself!!! Back to Peter Pan school!!

3 Likes

I like to be bitten. Not sharply…more like a steady increase in pressure.

2 Likes