Bizarre uses for toys.

The unicorn horn is old hat now. This was my glorious attempt last summer :P 

Jess, that looks awesome. Now I'm wondering how people would react if I showed up at anime convention with the unicorn horn. :D

The Lovehoney silicone suction cup dildos are great for hanging your loofah/flannel on in the shower!

Just Jenson wrote:

The Lovehoney silicone suction cup dildos are great for hanging your loofah/flannel on in the shower!

The suction is so good on those you can stick it to the bathroom door hang a bathrobe or some clothes on it and it won't fall off

Not a sex toy, but I use silicone lube to stop my curls frizzing! Stockings as restraints or tied around a cock as a make shift cock ring.

Have used my wand to massage my back for muscle aches and pains. Other than that, I'm not tha inventive.

It can be quite nice to tickle your nose with your vibrator, either to coax out a sneeze or or just test your threshold...

Funny actually, I remember the instructions on an Ann Summers vibe I bought yeeeaaars ago - "do not use on unexplained calf pain"... I assume someone did and it didn't go well :D

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Not a sex toy, but I use silicone lube to stop my curls frizzing!

I do this too! I don't have curly hair (I wish) but it's nice on the ends, and I used a little tiny bit on my eyebrows once before but it wasn't as good.

Orally Gifted wrote:

Funny actually, I remember the instructions on an Ann Summers vibe I bought yeeeaaars ago - "do not use on unexplained calf pain"... I assume someone did and it didn't go well :D

I think that warning is for DVT (deep vein thrombosis) which can be fatal

had a giggle at some of those 1!!

When i was single had my wee girl round staying the weekend and was playing the the spare bedroom.

She came through and poked her head round the door and said whats this Dad?

I turned round and had to look away and say "Oh darling its an old broken Door stop"

She had found a old big 10" black dildo with wide base.

I got away with it that time but made sure i hid the toys away a bit better from then on......

My partner used some silicone lube for his motorbike chain this morning as he couldnt find the WD-40.

X

We have ended up with several bullets that have come free with other items or as deal of the week, So I've used the waterproof ones as milkshake mixers.

I recently reviewed the dick rambone which if you dont know is a very large dildo about 14" long i listed a few alternate uses at the end of the review.

Overall, I do think it’s a nice dildo and visually it's awesome, but I guess not all toys suit everyone. That said, my advice would be to buy it and try because half the fun is in experimenting, and the price is very reasonable. If like us you decide it's not for you, then maybe it could be used as a meat tenderizer, a rounder’s bat or possibly a fishing rod. :

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If anyone would like to view the full review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31443&reviewpage=3#customer_reviews