BJ ON PIERCED DICK. HELP!

Hi!

My new guy has a prince albert piercing...not just that....but it is stretched...so it is a reallyyyy big piece of metal wider than his actual dick even when hard.

I love it...apart from when I try to give him a decent bj! I get scared I am going to hurt him or accidently rip it out. Not only that but it bangs against my teeth at every action!

Anybody got any advice? Think asking him to take it out would kind of kill the mood....

Whats wrong with just asking him to take it out? I don't see why that would kill the mood.

A piercing is often more comfortable when it's stretched, so if he doesn't complain, I think you should not be too worried. He would probably let you know if he feels discomfort or pain because of it during a bj!

I just feel like it would be a lot of pissing about to unscrew the balls and then he would wanna put it back on for entering me...maybe I should see what he says. I mentioned that it got in the way when I went down on him and he couldnt understand why.

I havent given him a bj to finish him yet...only as a bit of foreplay...but feel like i cant be as erm...vigorous will my mouth because evert time I come back up to the tip I loosen my lips and cant quite give his head much work because the ring is just in the way. Bloody thing.

Anybody know of any ways to maybe play with it to please him?

Thanks for the replies btw!

I'm sorry but I think I would be like, right, I can't work with that, you either take it out or no sucky sucky from me. If he wants it in for other times and if that's okay with you too then pop it back in, either himself or you could give him a helping hand whilst still stroking or rubbing him.

ARRR, metal on the teeth, no, I have a big ring too, 12mm thick and 34mm dia. so yes bj is out of the question for me, it's just not worth cracked teeth, so it's either a no, or you'll need to take it out, which does alter the fun, never had and complaints regards it inside my wife vaginally or anally though.

my husband has recently has his done ive found it better to go sideways on him thus not catching my teeth as much etc. Plus he only has a ring in at the moment keep pestering him to change it x

Thanks for the tips guys and gals. Love the piercing inside me...just not in my mouth. And I really want to give him one to remember. Think I will just have to take it out! May try the sideways technique first though :)

I think that if he felt any discomfort he would have told you so i don't think it hurts for him but still, any sexual act should be pleasurable and comfortable for both individuals involved so just talk to him and explain to him how it gets in the way and i'm sure you will figure it out :) Also ask him what he likes, maybe he can provide you with some techniques he likes that get around the ring obstacle you haven't thought of. I think the best source of advice will come from him who is the wearer. Good luck :)

Thankyou lovely :) it is always a long road finding out a new lovers favourites. I tend to have been to shy to ask in previous relationships and have just figured it out myself. Hoping we can be more open and verbal with each other. Wooooo sexy times.

My husband got himself peirced last year and so far seems to love it. I do like it inside me and he keeps it in to wank himself or handjobs for me. For BJ's he takes it out quickly as its more comfortable, It onlt takes a few seconds to unscrew the balls so no big deal.

wow did it hurt when he had it done ?

dh1310 - I was fitted with one about 18 months ago. Did it hurt? Hurt like hell at the time, then felt like a dull toothache like pain for about three days. Took a few weeks to heal properly - had to remove the ring, wear a condom for sex meantime. On first use it did tug a bit - but that got better as I fitted progressively larger (thicker) rings. Only when I moved to the larger sizes did it really have an impact on my OH - who now loves me riding her hard with it fitted. Probably wear it about 2/3 of the time - love the feel of it on me too. Comes out now and again when using toys that don't accommodate it. Would I recommend getting it done? Absolutely! Worth all the pain a 1000 x over.

I've been done for 12 or so years now. I take it out when OH goes down on me and slip it back in when getting set to ride her. Just takes seconds. Best thing about the PA is that OH can just touch it gently when I'm soft and in seconds I'll be at attention ready to give her the time of her life - so I'd recommend one too!

Must say as a woman I've always wonder what I was like to be with a pierced man. I find it fascinating and very intriguing.

However metal on teeth would be horrid! I would also want to do a good job when I go down on my man so I completely understand. Suggest he takes it out for that, you want to please him and I'm sure he loves you going down on him so it would be win win if he did. Make the suggestion is a sexy its for your benefit kind of way of you are hesitant just being upfront because of the reaction you would get. Also with larger rings they will be less hassle to remove than smaller ones.

Best of luck!!!

So glad that the majority recommend taking it out. I was worrying I was being a bit of a pussy....and have no friends with pierced partners. Just bought some cherry lube so think it's about time I whip it out...that and his willy woooo.

Binxx -according to my OH sex is quite different with and without mine fitted. It makes her more of a fan of rear entry postions as she says it hits her spot well. Often demands I rider her that way really hard. Not sure if it's just down to that, but the frequency has increased too. Plus she loves to play with it to get me aroused

When I had mine in it was used as an excuse not to get a bj, but I did have a huge ring, and sometimes s put a padlock thru it, I used to get more attention from guys in the club toilets wondering how I had sex, it never hurt me, had to be careful as I entered her, and getting it done was nothing compared to getting my nipple done, that hurt alot,and I was in pain for 4 months

I curious as to how you would work with this i suppose its like having a clitoral hood peircing when a giuy does oral on youx

If it's a horseshoe ring with balls on the end it's easy to remove, whilst it's out try pushing your tongue down his pee hole or use your little finger with some lube and see if he likes it? short nail!