Black Friday, Blue Saturday and Sunday. Who's got nuaghty plans?

Sex Squid wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Fwb is coming over to empty himself before he goes out for dinner with his friends.

Then nachos and films for me. Indoors cosy and satisfied 🙂

Wow! Lucky guy :P Poor me is working all weekend :'(

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) thank u

and that sucks a big one ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

We have our first play date arranged with some experienced swingers. We have booked a room in a gorgeous hotel... I am super horny about it, hopefully there will be lots of cum involved and I get to have some girl on girl play, and hoping hubby gets to have his cock sucked by the other guy. If anyone has any tips on first play dates we will be happy to hear

Meet Me Under The Stars wrote:

We have our first play date arranged with some experienced swingers. We have booked a room in a gorgeous hotel... I am super horny about it, hopefully there will be lots of cum involved and I get to have some girl on girl play, and hoping hubby gets to have his cock sucked by the other guy. If anyone has any tips on first play dates we will be happy to hear

Good luck I hope you have an amazing time x

Gentle giant wrote:

Thank you, I certainly plan to.......

We had great plans for this weekend with no little ones in the house. Three different scenes planned in different rooms of the house with many LH products coming into play. One scene with her as dom and another with her subbing and one more involving a romantic meal for two over a candle lit dinner table, which ended with something else spread across the table.

The OH woke up with a sore throat on Friday morning which put paid to Friday night and Saturday and then overnight into Sunday my back went into spasm which left me flat out on pain killers and anti inflammatories.

Kiddy winks are back tomorrow.![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

Thank you, I certainly plan to.......

I am reporting back... it was fabulous... we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and can't wait until the net time. It was so horny watching my hubby bang another women.. Actually everything about it was horny.