Black Friday, Blue Saturday and Sunday. Who's got nuaghty plans?

Well said it mostly in the title but just to give it some DEPTH.

Who has some filth, smut and depravity orgasmised for the weekend?

Maybe a little light bondage or even some pretty damn heavy BDSM.

As retailers try to flog their wears its reminded you about time I did a bit more flogging..

Or has your romantic side slid out weekend in from the cold smooching up and asking for the one bar of central / internal heating to be turned on. Lol

Or you ain't got nuffin planned , let us know.

GG x

I shall be sitting with my feet up, drinking tea, crocheting some last minute gifts. Husbands on full weekend so can't go visit sadly. Hey ho, maybe next week.

My wife and I have some friends staying the weekend ( 4 male and 7 ladies, some 2 as couples the remainder bi singles ). Arriving 7.30pm. All people that we have met over the years of swinging, that we trust and rely on. Don't quite know what is going to happen until it does. My wife makes me go into full Sub mode from the time they arrive until they all leave which could mean Monday morning. She will dress me in my costume, collar connected to nipple clips then connected to a cock ring, chastity cage and jewelled butt plug then finally underwear of her choise. No doubt every one will enjoy themselves, will not be a great deal of sleeping for many of them!

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! All of the depravity and debauchery and dirty kinky fun! Whoop Whoop! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Me and my partner are off to a play party, BDSM equipment on hand and no holds barred sexy shenanigans! Cannot wait!

Latex will be going on and bum spanking will commmence! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I'm going to my mums for a roast 👍🏼

Not sure if sex will be on the cards this weekend, I'd like to think so but the baby is poorly so we're both pretty tired and busy catching up on chores when we get the time.

Not sure what happned here...

LadyS wrote:

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! All of the depravity and debauchery and dirty kinky fun! Whoop Whoop! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)xx

Third time lucky - lol

LadyS - That sounds like fun, hope you have a fantastic time! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) xx

I'm working most of the weekend, so likely no fun for us. Half day today and then full day tomorrow...in retail. Hopefully I surive ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif) And Sunday we're going out for veggie Sunday roast and then Ikea, the true test of relationships hahah ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

If you can make it through IKEA TSEliotsCat you can make it through anything 😅

LadyS wrote:

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! All of the depravity and debauchery and dirty kinky fun! Whoop Whoop!

Me and my partner are off to a play party, BDSM equipment on hand and no holds barred sexy shenanigans! Cannot wait!

Latex will be going on and bum spanking will commmence!

Way to go Lady S

RosyCheek wrote:

If you can make it through IKEA TSEliotsCat you can make it through anything 😅

+1 !

Nothing planned, but gonna have a good chat with hubby about sex/how he can help my low self-esteem etc etc

It's the final F1 Grand Prix from 12 noon til 4pm on sunday (booo!) so I might be surfing around on here and might 'accidently' buy a few things....!

Going to be receiving my toys from Lovehoney! Can't wait to try them out! :D

Fwb is coming over to empty himself before he goes out for dinner with his friends.

Then nachos and films for me. Indoors cosy and satisfied 🙂

Not me 😭😭😭 I have an exam Tuesday and won't see the OH all weekend 😭😭😭

Might have to squeeze in some solo kink 😆😆

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Fwb is coming over to empty himself before he goes out for dinner with his friends.

Is that special dip for your nachos.

Enjoy his emptying

ScopsI'm honoured 3 posts on my thread wow![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm mostly researching sex, brainstorming articles, and occasionally practising whip cracking in between.

It's actually pretty exciting, and to an extent more fun than just staying in bed shagging all weekend ^_^

LOL.

basically yeah lol

Nachos cooking 👌

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Wow! Lucky guy :P Poor me is working all weekend :'(