This weekend

This weekend we will have a real party, my OH and I. We just got the latest parcel from LH with

1) Kitten wet look open back spanking skirt

2) Fun Factory B balls silicone but plug with jiggle balls

3) Jimmy Jane vanilla massage candle and stone set

4) Bondage Boutique almosta 4posta under the bed restraint gear.

We'll start off with a common bath, a glass of good wine, candle massage in our romantically lighted bedroom and then we go for the rest...

There will for sure come reviews of the items later on.

And you guys, what are your plans for the weekend?

My partner and I will be making our own film FRIDAY evening

an excellent array of goodies.

Oooh have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm off to a swingers club on Friday with my swinging partner, meeting up with another couple for a 4sum and hopefully more!

I dont tend to get up to much weekends as I work.

This sunday my friend is visiting and also bringing her camer as shes a photographer. planning on some boudoir shots

Have fun everyone :)

We are out celebrating my birthday on Friday so probably won't be up to much over the weekend as will be recovering lol.

I have a couple lingeire items I want to try and review so ill be wearing these ! 

In my spare time (not taht i have much of this lol ) I am also a hairdresser so all day Sunday I am changing my red head friend to a blonde !  Also a little snip on Jess's hair from LH ! 

seems we all (at least most of us) will have a great time

I reviewed the wet look spanking skirt a couple of days ago ! Hope you have as much fun with it as we did 😉

Thanks Terri, hope so. It looks fantastic.

hotel friday night with herself. bought two 15ft pieces of rope for some rope bondage play. it will be our first time playing around with rope so not sure how things will pan out lol. I've been watching way too much rope bondage videos :/

Friday: relax

Saturday: visit parents then come back for a friend's birthday party

Sunday: recover and then attend BDSM event

Looking like it's going to be a good weekend.

My partner is away for a MONTH!

So, I shall be mainly slobbing around the house and taking myself for a walk.

Then no doubt get a request from him for me to do rude things throughout the day and send him proof (this is a new thing for him...I think he likes it!)

ive also got a magic wand (hopefully!) arriving tomorrow after years of wanting one. Can't wait to try that. !

x

Friday night see a burlesque show the rest of the weekend try and re create some of the routines

Mrs Scott wrote:

Then no doubt get a request from him for me to do rude things throughout the day and send him proof (this is a new thing for him...I think he likes it!)

ive also got a magic wand (hopefully!) arriving tomorrow after years of wanting one. Can't wait to try that. !

x

The magic wand is fantastic Mrs Scott! I'm sure you will enjoy it more than once during the weekend. Good luck!

john69 wrote:

Mrs Scott wrote:

x

The magic wand is fantastic Mrs Scott! I'm sure you will enjoy it more than once during the weekend. Good luck!

It arrived today.......!,

why haven't I bought one before now is the question !

Wow!

We have just ordered
Lovehoney Get Started Beginner's Anal Kit
Next day delivery
So I'm in for an exciting weekend

Don't those long winter nights just fly by courtesy of LH! Have fun.
Personally, Saturday night I am off to my local Munch for a catch up & fun (this month's theme is wear a mask with pride).

I've just received the juicer textured glass butt plug and a pair of nipple clamps (my first ever pair!)

And I'm taking my youngest daughter back to uni today so looking forward to playing this weekend without having to have a pillow shoved oved my face to muffle my screams ;)