Sex Wise, what do you have planned this weekend?

After a long hard week we are planning some us time. Bath, massage and some prolonged lovemaking. Sex wise, what are you planning this weekend?

1 Like

After a stressful week, chill night tonight then the rest of the weekend testing out some Lovehoney lingerie and a bit of a photo shoot, followed by some serious sessions - time to get all the kit out!

The wife is working all night tonight will be back at work all night tomorrow and then most the day on sunday so my chances of a play are slim to none. Heres hoping for a day off on monday together.

Kids, well I say kids, more like freebie lodgers, are going out tomorrow night and fingers crossed Sunday night too. So a memorable double header planned. Hopefully I dont fall asleep in front of the telly.

I am taking my fabulous wife away for the weekend again and leaving our boy and girl twins who are now five months old with my parents and my wife's parents for the weekend.

We are taking some toys to use again this weekend and plenty of time together as a couple.

I got back from work tonight and the husband has purchased a few cheeky outfits with express delivery for tomorrow, we had some new toys delivered the other day so we are off to Chester for a dirty night away. Start with some nice food and a few drinks and then an early night, but no sleeping allowed, im keeping him awake ALL night! Happy Bank Holiday guys!

We're away at a car show from Saturday to Monday and we're taking the toy bag with us. Everything is fully charged up and ready to go. Should be a good couple of nights/mornings.

Not seen the man in my life in 2 weeks and I have had a delivery of a brand spanking new spanking paddle in the meantime. Ben-wa balls have been tiding me over but I am very very ready to be reunited, probably whilst wearing my DOMINIX harness.

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend people! I know I will ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We went away took some new sex toys and has an amazing weekend - nor often we get time alone

Swinger-clubbing on Saturday night, a couples night in our favourite club. Haven't been for a few months so it will be great to get back into the club experience, there's nothing quite like it!

Oh gosh I wouldn't know where to start in a swingers club it must be so liberating though!!! Sounds like you both had lots of fun :)

I have a thing for African men so my husband is going to strap on my 4 black Dildos and do me hard whilst we have African music playing in the background. He loves my big swollen abused pussy and it's all his idea :-)

Sounds amazing!!!
I think I will get my dildo out tonight and get my husband to give me a spot roast, I know he loves that.

Sounds amazing!!!
I think I will get my dildo out tonight and get my husband to give me a spot roast, I know he loves that.

Friday afternoon is normally our time as the kids have activities for many hours. Sadly I've damaged my back, so I may only be good for a fondle!

Got some LH lingerie arriving too, today. Apparently... (dig at Royal Mail, not LH!)

Solo play for me unfortunately, seems to be becoming the norm at the moment![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Nothing planned but I do have a couple little LH deliveries coming tomorrow that I am hopeful my partner will be up for trying! New flavoured lube will *hopefully* be put to the test.

Same here, two deliveries due in tomorrow and the idea of trying them out has got me incredibly excited.

Unfortunately I don't have any plans as OH will probably be tired :'(

I find getting a new toy to try out almost always gets my partner excited, no matter how tired he is!