Weekend sex

So it's the weekend folks anyone here doing anything sexy I.e. Dressing up or whatever plans etc

Hotel tomorrow bight with my fella. New stockings & suspenders and a range of new toys. Should be a good night ;)

Sounds great! Tonight my wife is dressing up as a schoolgirl because she's been naughty and bought a Michael kors bag (I did let her) so she needs spanking for spending money. 😀

We had a delivery this week I am hoping gets used.....long, black PVC gloves bought especially for her to wear while giving me one of her great long, slow handjobs..

Not this weekend...but next weekend? Who knows... I have a date lined up;)

In Mistress mode tonight, off out to a dungeon with my submissive and a lady friend. Have a new double ended dildo to try and a gag for the sub.

No 😢 both working

Oh Yes ! The Kids are going out !!!!

Only tomoz! Housework , toys, housework , toys ,toys toys ...oh yeah family out

I'm out of action this weekend if you catch my drift...

But I've got some new bondage restraints, a blindfold, and the LH Magic wand with the hummer attachment so I'm going make sure my partner gets teased and pleasured ;) I can't wait to try out the hummer on him, he's not big on sex toys but recently expressed an interest in trying out a sleeve of some kind so I hope he likes it!

Hope to on Sunday - work has been manic for both of us and so we've not had much time to play - bit like ships in the night.

However I'm not holding my breath as my OH has been a little under the weather of late and so an early night Sunday might actually be for sleeping!

I'm expecting some post ![](upload://tzuMom4krb2PAp1EBr25Y0aLu4n.gif)

We're losing Saturday as we have the grandkids from 7.30 but we made up for it with an extra day last Monday.

Sunday will be our day. I usually wake early, make the hot drinks, think about what we might get up to then go back to bed and give it a try. It usuall works out well.

I seem to be having sex all the time at the moment which believe me I am not complaining about, so going of that I will definitely be having some this weekend

It's 29th Feb on Saturday. Surely, everyone has to have sex on leap year day?

Tonight's the night

been a few weeks so looking forwards to a dressing up session and progressing the ongoing introduction of the riding crop. Seems to be accepted now as being a standard part of playing, just need to continue to extend its use. Mmmmm.. Can't wait.

Date night tomorrow, so who knows where it will take us.... 😉