Blog usernames to be added

you're OK you're already on!

ta thanks you sexy imelda

mines sweetlove666 - same as on here and same e mail adress as before

SL, creative and Lilla are all authors now

thanks

imeldaimelda wrote:

Message to Mel - have you not joined the new blog yet honey?

Not yet hun, my laptop isnt charging well so I'm gonna hold out for a while, hopefully should be sorted soon

xxx

OK cool, was just wondering and it wouldn;t be the same without ya!

Hiya

Just wanted to let you guys know that some people added recently hadn't been moved from the WP default 'contributor' to 'author'. Don't think you can post when you're not an author so I've changed that now. Everyone should be authors. If anyone ever has problems let me know.

Imelda x

Hmmm I think it was coz you were a contributor but it didn't say anything about a pending post so i will go sort it now.

That's it posted now. You should be able to edit it if you want. I think it was the contributor thing, but make sure that for future posts you publish and not just save as pending in case that was it.

Just wondering (and very sorry if this has already come up (pardon THAT pun) but..) why is it that we're migrating to WP? It's nice and all, I'm just curious...

Because it stopped working on blogger and there was a limit of 100 users which we were very close to. Pretty compelling reasons huh?!

How very odd (re the stopping working thing) - that sucks! And as for the limit, that is also silly. Either way, I'm livingfire on there too (but no caps, still one word). :)

Hi imeldaimelda,

don't know if I am ok to join but I have applied for a username and password at the blog. If I am ok what should I do now, should I e-mail you with my info, should I write it here or it is not the time yet??? Sorry to ask all these question but I want to be a bit discreet and not e-mail you without asking first.

Thanks for that

grboy2022

hi

Mine is cheekylittleminx and email is cheeky.little.minx@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks xxx

Lavatwilight x

Do let me know if you need anything else xx

Forgive my stupidity, but what password do I use to log in? Is it my one that I set up?

(thanks to TallBoy for setting me as an author thingy) :O) x

Hello again,

Just wanted to ask TallBoy are you in charge of this now?

Thanks

grboy202

Mine's kinkboyuk, if I could have access please?

I think i've signed up to wordpress - its slavemalcom if you'll have me on your blog!