Blog usernames to be added

So people can be authors on the new wordpress blog. Please keep them all here as it'll be easiest for me to ensure everyone is given author status. See here for details http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/37801-orgasm-army-blog-a-message-from-imelda/

morbidiathevampire

diamonds

do i have to open an account with wordpress aswell then before u can add me again? if so how do i do this? having a blonde day

Dxx

Yup you sure do. An email has been sent to everyone who was on the old blog but in case there are any probs, just go to http://wordpress.org/ and follow the instructions to sign up for a username (and or blog) and then give me that username and the email address you used to join wordpress, I shall then adds you

The idea is that we link to everyone's individual blogs as well. If we don;t link to yours, can you add it here please ta

done it :D

missdiamonds

Dxx

I'll need your email address

:-S i think ive done something wrong, i can already see the new blog :-|

Dxx

well that's all fine and well then!

Ok, Blog News Report!

I've just tediously been over all the posts and assigned what I hope are the correct category names to the correct posts. There were a few I wasn't able to work out whose they were, so if imeldaimelda wouldn't mind going over them to see which posts aren't credited?

Phew.

I've done a coouple already but it is hard to tell sometimes, write a wee comment to claim your post ppl if it's not attributed to you!

off to look now, well done missy

Yay, thank you. :)

Message to Mel - have you not joined the new blog yet honey?

OK I've done what I can, think we're pretty much there, just need all the people who have posted to join so we can assign their photos to their usernames.

It would also be great if people could edit their posts and re-upload their photos to the new blog, to cut down on the referrals to the old one which often won't display anyhow.

I know it's a pain. I might be able to do it but I'm taking a break after my day's tedium. :)

Oh, and by the way, this is the first time I'm seeing the blog and you all look really hot. :)

Thank you for all your hard work Lubyanka!

Bingo has been an aboslute sweetie and paid for us to get rid of the limit on user numbers so we're unlimited ah ha ha ha ha!!!

I agree about uploading our photos from old posts directly to wordpress because at the minute it sucks em from blogger, so if that breaks, we loose all the photos eek! Everyone can edit their own posts and admins can help out anyone who gets stuck.

Now we can all put our feet up and have a nice cuppa

So when are you going to post Lubyanka?

signed up. Could someone set me up as an author? my username there is LHnaughtyboy

done!

mine is the same as on here

x