Blokes that stare at your tits

I have a friend of mine and I often catch him staring at my tits when he thinks I am not looking at him.

Now I am not gifted in that department and don't wear low cut tops.

i haven't noticed him doing this to other women.

Shoud I read anything into it.

Would be interested in a bloke's POV too.

^^^ wss ;)

take it as a compliment, although i know it can be tiring at times x

Agree, Just make a compliment if they stare too long, Well I am more intrested in cuddles then boobs? x

Awww bless em all!

They spend 18 years trying to get away from the mothers breast and the rest of their lives trying to get back again!!

I'd definitely let him know you've clocked him staring, just giving a whistle works wonders! lol

Hiya Gooseberry. Good suggestions from Toying Around there.

What you've got to remember is we're still like cavemen when it comes to tits. Sometimes it's like fighting with your inner neanderthal to stop blatantly looking! One of the functions of women's boobs is to attract men as our brains are triggered mainly by visual stimulus and my god does it work well! Lol

I remember once, when I was about 20 (a long long time ago!) I was picked up walking to work by a woman who worked there. She was about 40 and attractive but didn't know it, which made her more attractive. She was quiet and shy too, lived with her mother, no fella. Her boobs were fantastic! Big and firm looking, nipples always sticking out. All the lads in work would have loved to get their hands on them/her. she would avoid everyone like the plague. So, she picks me up in here little mini this day.

Not being a tit stare-er myself (honest!). . .I was conciously trying not to look as she chatted. Fuck me it nearly killed me I shit you not! The primeval urge to look, far out weighed my supposedy superior brain power than that of the caveman!

In short, I did indeed stare, she saw me (several hundred times!) and she never spoke to me again. But, she had amazing boobs.

I am caveman! :)
SG x

I get it all the time, but I expect it cos my boobs are huge, however it can get annoying. I often say "They'll never answer you regardless of how long you stare at them" or "They don't do tricks you know" but depends on the situation, each on its' own merits... Sometimes I do use em to my advantage too tho ;)

I have no idea if it means he's interested, cos to me it's a daily occurence and I don't say that in the boasty way it may sound, but for me if I thought every guy who looked at em was interested in me, bloody hell, I'd never get anything done, haha!!

If you like him, then I'd think of other ways to sound him out....

Lol at SG, you perv ;) xx

Oh god I'm doing it again! ;)

Hey MTC! I hope all's well there. x

Haha, are you staring at my boobs? ;) To be fair, it's hard not to in that picture, they are kinda there, haha!

Not too bad lovely, getting there, well plodding along, trying to stress only about things I can control.... How's things with you? xx

MTC- Not bad mate. I'm trying to fit in organising my OH's surprise 50th do with the pain in me arse kids and work! Without her knowing! It's hard not to slip up because you know that all women are like the police don't you and can detect stuff before you've even thought about it! Lol and I can't hold me own pee so its hard not slipping up! The last few weeks since I decided to do it has been taken up with balloons, helium cannister suppliers, table covers, banqueting rolls, balloon ribbon and balloon wieghts! I've even managed to book a live motown act, some local lads. So fingers crossed it all comes together. I'm doing all the tables myself! It's snowballed into some bloody extravaganza, I was planning a few friends and family! Comical. x

Illumine- I think we all stare at yours, with you! :)

Wow SG, you have been busy, sounds fantastic, she will be overwhelmed am sure :) You'll def get some brownie points for that ;) Hope it all goes to plan and you keep the surprise :) She's a lucky girl, why can't I find a man like you? Pffttt.... lol x

They're just so.. round, pliable and different to every other pair you see!

I don't think evolution will change that need to look/grab/fondle anytime soon, and if you don't follow evolution; then we're doing exactly as intended.

Sorry!

Haha! Aww Thankyou very much! Do you know what mate, we might only live once so why not enjoy life as best we can. She's never had anything like this so I hope she will love it! and I'm sure you'll meet a fantastic bloke. I think you'd wear me out love! Far too gorgeous! ;) Must dash, have a good evening girl. SG x

ToyingAround wrote:

I'd take it as a compliment. But if he is doing it too often, especially in the middle of a conversation or something, point two fingers near your boobs like a V sign, and slowly draw them up to your eyes (do a click or whistle whilst doing it) and say "My eyes are up here sweetie"...he'll know he's been clocked then. lol or you could do some other sarcastic remark like "there's nothing in there for you darling" or "Why do you keep looking at my ladies (or twins or any other name you find suitable)?" lol

Ahhh the wonders of peripheral vision!

I prefer to just grab them myself and jiggle them. Confuses the hell out of them!

When they're trying to be subtle - the "eye flick" that we clearly won't see! - then I don't say anything and just laugh internally; it's like what SG's talking about, you can literally see the battle on their face as one part of the brain is telling them to be a gentleman and just treat me like a normal person, and the other side is yelling "MOTORBOOOOOAT!!!". I know I'm meant to be offended, but it just amuses me so much!

Only thing I'd say before chastising him is make sure he is staring rather than away daydreaming with his eyes parked in your direction (as once happened to me - bit embarrassing when she make comment!)

Breasts I don't stare at.... give me a nice arse in a great pair of jeans though.... now we're talking!

Next time just say 'Oi!' and give him a 'you've been naughty' look haha

if your on the large side like i am, embrace yourself, you look gorgous, you dont need a push up bra, and some love a little snuggle in between them you go girl i sau i love my 38dd and i am telling the truth.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beautiful-Girls-Awwwesome-Breasts-ebook/dp/B005FCE4LY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329418086&sr=8-1

Get him a kindle gooseberry! :)

or you could start to stare at his crotch!!! That would do it!!!

I would probably just laugh it off, but I did once tell a bloke who CONSTANTLY stared at them, that they had teeth and if he looked any longer he might get bitten!!!!

BashfulBabe wrote:

ToyingAround wrote:

I'd take it as a compliment. But if he is doing it too often, especially in the middle of a conversation or something, point two fingers near your boobs like a V sign, and slowly draw them up to your eyes (do a click or whistle whilst doing it) and say "My eyes are up here sweetie"...he'll know he's been clocked then. lol or you could do some other sarcastic remark like "there's nothing in there for you darling" or "Why do you keep looking at my ladies (or twins or any other name you find suitable)?" lol

Ahhh the wonders of peripheral vision!

I prefer to just grab them myself and jiggle them. Confuses the hell out of them!

When they're trying to be subtle - the "eye flick" that we clearly won't see! - then I don't say anything and just laugh internally; it's like what SG's talking about, you can literally see the battle on their face as one part of the brain is telling them to be a gentleman and just treat me like a normal person, and the other side is yelling "MOTORBOOOOOAT!!!". I know I'm meant to be offended, but it just amuses me so much!

What BB says. I've done that quite a few times. Or shocked the life out of them by offering to flash them so they can have a proper gawp at them.