Guys and big boobs...

Why do sum guys love big tits so much...?

im a boob man ;) just love bigger size boobs, a nice hand full :)

Some guys like small ones as well, most just like any boobs! :)

I'm sure you ladies like different things about men in different sizes too. Harder for you to perv than us boys can though!

why do some like blondes and others red heads??

Its all about preference, some people just find some stuff really attractive. Personally really big boobs arnt attrative to me, i prefer smaller more perky one s :P

It's all a myth!! Preference as with everything! Some guys love full on flat chested little boobies! Big ones are more eye catching initially I guess but I bet if you ask around you'll find a lot of guys don't mind. You have huge ones anyway!! xx

Men like boobs generally but more especially they like the boobs that their lover is attached to.

Mine are big. I love them to be played with but if you're with the right person size doesn't matter.

1 Like

Small boobs all the way, love the perkyness, the feel and they look fantastic too. Have tried explaining my fondness for the smaller breast, but looks range from leave me alone to as if I had said the sky was green.

My masive boobs are wasted on the other half, as he has always been a bum and thigh man. Its not that he dosen't like them, he's just more interested in whats south of my nipples.

Shame really cause I love nipple play, and i love having my breasts massaged, oily fingers rubbing my boobs and pulling on my nipples,.................mmmm my ex gf used to do it tfor ages,..... mmm..... *looks around* sorry what were we talking about?

Oh yeah! When I catch guys staring I always ask "we're you not breast feed" a bit Freudian I know but its possible.

Ax

Something to grapple while pounding her pussy !

looks likes its 50/50 then sum 4 big sum 4 small...

It's not that important for me but its nice if a girl has them !

I like something in between, as long as they are smaller than me loI I sound like a boy

Personally, large breasts are just off-putting: I really see no appeal to them. I don't think it's just because I'm biased being of smaller cup-size myself. :P

But I've been told before (whenever I've complained about my girls :P) that "anything more than a handful is a waste". Ha ha! ^^ Smaller, perky breasts are definitely my personal preference. :D

Wish mine were smaller. They're not huge but they never did me any good and I seem to be a really awkward cup size now. :-(

boobs are nothing if you cant see the nipple thought

Dizzychick wrote:

Mine are big. I love them to be played with but if you're with the right person size doesn't matter.

do you know ! im sure i can help with that hunni x

I don't mind size as long as they look nice and even, I HATE fake boobs with a passion!!

Big boobs are nice, but I love erect nipples even more.

Big and small can look amazing.

Depends on shape, firmness and nipple definition.

Not really into massive droopy ones personally.

Size is definitely not everything.

1 Like