Blow Jobs

Tips for giving the absolute best blow job ever please? Both very open to try new things :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum.

There are a number of threads in the forum on this subject.

My partner gives me alot of blowjobs but one stands out from the rest and we still talk about it, edited by mod:sweat_drops::wink:

3 Likes

Helloooo, list to your partner, feel how he reacts to different sensations

As @DLJL already mentioned there are many discussions already about this topic. That being said, tongue on the underside of the penis head and a pierced tongue are to die for.

I have had a few women give me a blow job but only one has made me orgasm and that was amazing and she even swallowed will never forget it. My present partner refuses to unfortunately

3 Likes

Needlessy graphic.

2 Likes

I am really sorry didn’t mean to offend anyone!! Honestly!!

I wasn’t talking to you.

@Kink123 Hello and welcome :wave:

I think maintaining eye contact is a key ingredient in a great BJ.

1 Like

She sucks me a little during foreplay. Once in a while I’ll get an all the way bj.

Eye contact and talk dirty

Definitely eye contact. On your knees licking, nibbling and sucking whilst looking into his eyes. He will never forget this.

1 Like

Take your time, eye contact is a must but dont feel like you cant break eye contact every once in a while :sweat_smile:

Roll your tongue from the base up to the tip and just tease him a little at the tip. Another favourite ive found is cupping both your hands together around it and massaging while giving a blow job. Have fun with it! The more reaction you get from your partner the more it’ll spure you on to continue, youll look up at your partner who will be lost for words and he’ll notice that little smile you give knowing he’s enjoying it :heart:

2 Likes

If you enjoy giving a BJ, making it look like you are having fun is very pleasing .
As wet and slobbery as possible and
plenty of suction and tongue action.
Dont forget to include the balls in some treatment, with stroking of the perineum.
Just be aware , this may cause an inadvertent ejaculation as its a very sensitive area.
Regular eye contact to see the reaction to your wonderful technique is amazingly erotic to the receiver.
Now having said that, make sure he gives as much thought and effort to the reciprocal pleasuring of you. ( thats a whole different list of actions, but the enthusiastic approach is the same)
If both of you enjoy giving as much as receiving and make equal effort , you can achieve wonderful oral experiexperiences together.
Most importantly just have fun and laugh at the odd unexpected happening .

1 Like

This is Al’s OH: since he is intact, I have a foreskin to play with. It’s long enough that it covers the head when he’s hard, if I push it up. When he cums I stay on it and take him as far down as I can. It’s not that he’s HUGE, it’s me. His penis is 6", but I can’t take it in my mouth to the base. After he climaxes, to drive him really crazy, I tongue the pee hole. Omg! He squirms and begs me to stop!

1 Like

Seems to me some just like to talk dirty rather than fix issues or find answers. Maybe wrong but that’s ok too.

Stick ur tongue out it’s very sesy talk dirty about his sperm beg for it shown him you want to taste him and swallow. You can practice deep throat and take learn how to take whole cock in ur mouth

1 Like

Eye contact drives MrD wild. Also doing it somewhere different from the usual location e.g. during a walk in the country.

4 Likes

OH has sucked me at a friends house in the backyard!

2 Likes