Blowjobs?

Just enjoy and everything will go well.

JayBee_x wrote:

haha to be honest i have used my toy before(obviously clean) and that made me feel better about the whole thing

maybe later or tonight,, get ur toy n have another go... help ur conferdence.. lot of good advice to try from this thread.. or maybe pick new realistic looking toy from LH, put it on ya wish list,,n u never know, some nice person on here might just treat u,,in the name of practis n conferdence :).

but ul know wat to do wen time comes :)

danslack wrote:

JayBee_x wrote:

haha to be honest i have used my toy before(obviously clean) and that made me feel better about the whole thing

maybe later or tonight,, get ur toy n have another go... help ur conferdence.. lot of good advice to try from this thread.. or maybe pick new realistic looking toy from LH, put it on ya wish list,,n u never know, some nice person on here might just treat u,,in the name of practis n conferdence :).

..... thank god for smiley faces....

Teeth are not a big no no! Just avoid catching the sensitive foreskin/head/frenulum area but teeth on the shaft where the outer skin is protecting and on the balls (lightly) can be very pleasurable! Don't get too paranoid about teeth!

The best tip is always to explore, experiment and have fun. Every penis is different. So is every mouth for that matter!

Adx

danslack wrote:

JayBee_x wrote:

haha maybe :) and thankyou :))