Blowjobs?

So ive only ever done this once and that wasnt a very nice experience,i am not a confident person at all but i just want to experience a little and have fun but im afraid and nerves are getting in the way so much, im worried about my teeth while giving a blowjob which is just a genuine fear and also my gagging reflexes are so fast,im worried that im going to be crap and im going to feel stupid while doing so or receiving but i want to try new things as ive only ever had one bad experience?

take your time start using your tongue especially on the frenulum, make sure he keeps still to stat with so you can get used to how its done. most important ...enjoy

Whereas some are better than others there aint no such thing as a bad blowjob so dont worry

yeah,might struggle with the "enjoy" part,guys sense if you dont enjoy dont they? i want to though.

gunther wrote:

Whereas some are better than others there aint no such thing as a bad blowjob so dont worry

that makes me feel loads better,thankyou :)

gunther wrote:

Oh, c'mon Gunter !!! There can be a disasterous BJ..... one where her teeth contact your penis. It's vital, JB, to cover your teeth with your lips (as if you are mimicking having no teeth, only gums!). Similarly, keep your back teeth out the way. If you fail to do this, he'll yelp..... and lose his erection.

But it's not rocket science. If you want to get some idea of technique, then take a look at submityourflicks.com and go to 'favorites' or 'most highly rated'. I think they tend to go a bit fast there..... better slow, steady and maybe with a bit of suction.

And don't be so effing nervous JB !! Judging by your photo, you're an absolute cracker... and any guy is going to respond really well to you. : )

Lifebuoy wrote:

gunther wrote:

Oh, c'mon Gunter !!! There can be a disasterous BJ..... one where her teeth contact your penis. It's vital, JB, to cover your teeth with your lips (as if you are mimicking having no teeth, only gums!). Similarly, keep your back teeth out the way. If you fail to do this, he'll yelp..... and lose his erection.

But it's not rocket science. If you want to get some idea of technique, then take a look at submityourflicks.com and go to 'favorites' or 'most highly rated'. I think they tend to go a bit fast there..... better slow, steady and maybe with a bit of suction.

And don't be so effing nervous JB !! Judging by your photo, you're an absolute cracker... and any guy is going to respond really well to you. : )

JayBee_x wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

gunther wrote:

It will come natural...... in more senses than one !! : )

Can I suggest, and this may sound silly but....

Why not practise with a banana or a thinnish cucumber, or something that will mimic the size of a penis more accurately. You can practise keeping your teeth out of the way safe in the knowledge you aint gunna hurt the banana. You can also practise training how far you can comfortably "take it" before you feel your gag reflex kick in. This should all give you much more confidence when the time comes, simply because you will realise that you can safely keep your teeth out of the way and know how far is far enough when it comes to the real thing. x

yeah that is a great idea :) thankyou xx

Fluffbags wrote:

Can I suggest, and this may sound silly but....

Why not practise with a banana or a thinnish cucumber, or something that will mimic the size of a penis more accurately. You can practise keeping your teeth out of the way safe in the knowledge you aint gunna hurt the banana. You can also practise training how far you can comfortably "take it" before you feel your gag reflex kick in. This should all give you much more confidence when the time comes, simply because you will realise that you can safely keep your teeth out of the way and know how far is far enough when it comes to the real thing. x

Good idea Fluffbags...... BUT if she uses a banana..... her gag reflexes may be under control..... but her bite reflexes are going to go into 'over-drive'. Now, c'mon, as training..... that's NOT FUNNY.

haha to be honest i have used my toy before(obviously clean) and that made me feel better about the whole thing

I quite like teeth

given enough trust teeth can be a great part of a BJ, I have no worries with my wife but then we have been doing it for close to 30 yrs. Jaybee this forum can intimidate people, there are huge swathes of the population do no do oral either way ...I am sure your guy will be more than happy that firstly you do it and secondly you want to do it better.

Not everyone rocks off with the teeth just take you time and ask your man to guide you as he knows what he likes , pratice makes perfect x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Not everyone rocks off with the teeth just take you time and ask your man to guide you as he knows what he likes , pratice makes perfect x

sound advice...but I think the moans and groans give a better indication of what he likes. We have never ever discussed it she has just learned what I like and vice versa, mostly by just listening.

I would concentrate on using your hand and tongue

Use your hand can help to control how far you are taking his penis in your mouth, then use your tongue to lick the head of his penis and just take the head in your mouth. That will help you to get used to the sensation. As you gain in confidence, you will relax and start to enjoy it.

gunther wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

sound advice...but I think the moans and groans give a better indication of what he likes. We have never ever discussed it she has just learned what I like and vice versa, mostly by just listening.

Most definatly I love it when I am giving a blow job T has his hand in my hair just giving a little guidence but yes moans and groans and the taste of pre cum in your mouth is always a good sign

KinkyFuckery wrote:

gunther wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Most definatly I love it when I am giving a blow job T has his hand in my hair just giving a little guidence but yes moans and groans and the taste of pre cum in your mouth is always a good sign

thanks,guess we will find out one day

Lifebuoy wrote:

gunther wrote:

There can be a disasterous BJ..... one where her teeth contact your penis. It's vital, JB, to cover your teeth with your lips (as if you are mimicking having no teeth, only gums!). Similarly, keep your back teeth out the way. If you fail to do this, he'll yelp..... and lose his erection.

I quite enjoy a slightly toothy BJ — texture my friend — renders it just that little more interesting. So long as she doesn't dig a bit too deep and de-glove me or have a seizure and munch the wee chap off, I'm happy.