BlueBella sizing

Hi all, I know LH do a great job on their returns policy etc, but I'm thinking of buying Mrs S some new lingerie she's a curvy size 12 (34DD + hips and bum to match) I noticed on the BlueBella sizing they go from 10-12 then 14-16...

Are BlueBella's sizing generous - i mean will the 10-12 be comfortable or a little snug? and will the 14-16 be too large??

Thanks all - sorry if this post is repeating another but I just couldn't find anything on here.

Whatever the facts, buy the 10-12 size. If it's too small, you've done well to think it would be OK. But if you buy 14-16 and it falls off, you're in trouble! That's my experience, anyway.

Sorry for not responding earlier I just saw this thread. I would go for the size 10-12. It's difficult to say across the whole 'BlueBella' brand if sizes are generous or not as this will differ based on the lingerie design and fabric used. If you have a specific query over a style then please contact the customer care team via email, phone or messenger and they can give you measurements.