Lingerie sizes

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy something sexy for my other half to wear. But problem is they only come in small, medium or large etc.

And the problem is this, my other half is a size 10-12 waist and bra size 32/34 H/I depending on where the bras are from.

While I am on the subject, we normally get bras from bravissimo, can anybody recommend anywhere else for larger cup sizes.

Thanks in advance.

You might want to look at plus size for a bra as they come in larger sizes to accommodate bigger breasted women.

I am the opposite I have large hips, small waist and then small/medium boobs so when looking at the lingerie I can’t look at the sets as they won’t fit either my top or bottom half.

I think curvy Kate do larger sized bras too and have lots of different styles x

1 Like

Hi @Jaydee88. If you’re looking for lingerie from LH I’d go for a small to fit her waist and hips but chose something unstructured at the top, something with plenty of stretch. I’m not sure though how comfortable she would be without the support of a normal bra? For a little bit of support look for something with a halterneck top and a seam under the boobs, that usually helps a little but won’t give as much support as a wired bra. It might be worth asking her how she feels about the need or not for support, this would also depend whether you were thinking of lingerie that wouldn’t stay on for long :wink: or something to wear for longer periods.

As for other stores that do large sizes, I would have recommended Bravissimo but you already use that one. I’m not sure I’m allowed to mention the other place I was thinking of unfortunately :confused: I think it might be mentioned on another thread but I probably shouldn’t risk it sorry x

2 Likes

We have found that LH medium sized items are a good fit on my Size 12 wife if that’s any help.

1 Like

M&S do some lingerie that goes up to a H cup. May not be a place you’d think of but they actually do some lovely, quality lingerie, although the range may be small at any given time. Their Nouveau range I purchased from recently has a H cup bra.

1 Like

Hello. I am a size 10 and have a E cup size and have found that depending on the item a M and a 10-12 tends to fit pretty well and give just enough coverage on my boobs to have my nipples and just abit more covered.

1 Like

@Jaydee88 I also recommend that you contact customer support at LH if you are interested in getting something from here. I have found them to be very helpful.

1 Like