Body confidence issues

Exactly! I do like babydolls that are open at the front though, but that’s because they don’t hide the waist. I agree with you about the bra sets and high leg knickers. I also like most of the bodies I’ve tried. I actually have that bra set too! My OH loves it but I’m not so convinced because the bottom of the bra rolls up on my broad lower ribs, other than that it’s a good set. The robe looks stunning too​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As a guy, can i just please point out for any wonen not happy with their bodies that real women are just that - real!
It is a shame that women worry about their figures so much and its also a shame that men are brainwashed into thinking that the only good sex is with a size 10 super model.
Every person, whatever their sex, is different, but the most important thing is that they should be confident with how they look and therefore how they feel.
If you feel good about yourself, you will enjoy it more and your partner will pick up on that too. He/she is already with you and chances are they dont worry about how you look half as much as you do.
Personality, humour, confidence and good old sex appeal is all you need.

4 Likes

I’ve bought myself my first quarter cup bra and tie side knickers and they look amazing :heart_eyes: Thanks for the advice everyone x

2 Likes