Body shape

Ok this may be way off, but reading your replies I feel like you’re really asking a different question. It sounds like you’re really asking why men/people find larger women/people attractive because you don’t feel like they should, because you’re not body confident.

And the reason is, everything that people have said, so you’re just going to have to accept it :man_shrugging:t2::wink:
Some people like slim bodies, some people like larger bodies and some people like all varieties in between. But the majority of people will be turned on or put off by someone based on their personality, regardless of whether they have their perfect body shape or not.

My sexual partner is slim, we got talking online before we met in person. If I’d met him in person first, I probably wouldn’t have the ‘relationship’ I do now because I’d have brushed him off. I’d have been too worried about breaking him, but I’ll tell ya, he’s pretty sturdy and he’s become a really close friend!

5 Likes

Many times iv said every different shape n size of a woman is fucking fantastic. Confidence is the sexiest thing. Every size and shape has something the others don’t. I really mean that. Iv bin with a pretty big woman before, she knew how to work it n she was amazing. Women are so damn hot no matter what shape or size, a so called “model” without confidence is nothing compared to a so called “ bigger girl” that has it in abundance n visa versa. Life be very boring if all were the same, all different n sexy as fuck in their own ways. Wouldn’t change it

5 Likes

Perfectly put @Justthetwoofus2007. Be confident and flaunt it whatever your shape

2 Likes

I think it is a whole-package kind of deal. At least with my husband. My GF is curvy with large breasts…husband like it. Another of our partners is slender, has long legs, no breasts… he likes it. I’m skinny and mostly a boy at this point (and I don’t think I’m attractive), husband likes it.

1 Like