Body stockings

Definitely give it a go, I have yet to order one but will in the very near feature. A good friend who is like myself plus size so flab and lumpy got one and they have a lot of stretch and actually appear to have a smoothing affect. Plus just on the feel of touching one they must be super comfortable on top of being sexy.

4 Likes

Just to echo what everyone else has already said…you can’t go wrong with a bodystocking!

Yes, they look like they might be too revealing but once you get it on it’s a different story. I’m not super confident about my tummy and thought my flabby bits might poke through the fishnet and make me look like an oven ready pork joint but I was wrong. They are very comfortable and give a sleek looking appearance to the figure.

I’ve got several, my favourite is this one Contour Queen Hourglass Bodystocking I have put on a little weight since that review but it still fits like dream!

One point to mention is that most bodystockings are incredibly stretchy. I’m a plus size in most lingerie but with these I find I need to size down , I’m not terribly tall and think maybe my shorter body makes the plus size look a bit baggy on me. The bonus with bodystockings is there is plenty of room for big boobs!

7 Likes

Sounds good, my OH is only 5ft tall with 36F bust. Love her in anything, but especially straps.

2 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE a body stocking! Highly recommend getting one. My bit of advice would be make sure the gap inbetween the stocking isn’t too big as it’s a nightmare to get on.

1 Like

I have lots of different types of lingerie in my collection but have just bought my first ever bodystockings.
2 for £20 plus my student discount brought my purchase to only £15!!!
These are the two I bought;
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/2-for-£20-lingerie/p/passion-black-fishnet-suspender-bodystocking/73028.html
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/2-for-£20-lingerie/p/lovehoney-ring-it-on-fishnet-cut-out-crotchless-bodystocking-/73261.html
I will post pictures in them on the lingerie pictures forum once they arrive.

2 Likes

Speaking as a tall and curvy person I was surprised to find body stockings fit me. Body stockings are incredibly stretchy and forgiving and they will adapt to any body shape. Plus, compared to some other lingerie, they are in expensive so not a lot to lose if it doesn’t work out. They can be tricky to get on but I think you’ll like them if you take the plunge, I was sceptical but pleasantly surprised after my first try.

2 Likes

@Sophie01 that body stocking tlook really nice have you done a review

Love body stockings however alot of them are always open at the bottom so its not always great id love a pair where like you could fill them up with fruits and not worry about the fruits making a mess

I hear you my wife is the same it took me a long the to make her she what is see now she feels great it will take time but there are some sexy numbers on here that we got a now she all ways on look at for more find one you like try it and if you still feels same then you know it not for you

A couple of my ex’s have worn sexyish knickers but I’ve never had a party really wear anything really naughty and sexy or any kind of cosplay :man_shrugging:t3: