Body stockings

Looking for some advice on an all in one body stocking with a crotchless front any help woul be appreciated

What would you like to know? I have reviewed a fair few and they fit all shapes, sizes and heights, and can hide areas a lot of people are uncomfortable with. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi where can i see your reviews may be helpful i am looking for a complete overall body one

I don’t have a specific link since the new forum took over, but if you read the reviews in the bodystocking section you may come across one of mine. All i can say is that they’re good value for money and look fab.

1 Like

@WillC many thanks justvwant to try them.out as partner fancey me in one

1 Like

No problem, don’t think either of you will be disappointed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I bought this one for my wife and we love it. Can be a bit time consuming to put on but highly recommend.

Massive fan of a Bodystocking and they come in all different patterns.

1 Like

@AWB1955 if you’re tall I suggest you stick with the lovehoney ones…I have several and love all of my bodystockings.

Have a good look through them all and the ones you like the look of most I suggest you read the reviews it may just help you choose the right one for you…

I’m sure you won’t be disappointed

5 Likes

@CurvyJilly thank you for that informaton how are you hope all is well

Yes thanks…good luck in your choice @AWB1955 there are some good offers too at the moment with bodystockings.

They wash easily…dry easily…are quick to put on and look sexy…and if you have any areas you aren’t happy with they hide those areas whilst still oozing sex appeal. Team with a pair of heels and you’re ready to go. Easy access too so you can keep it on.

What’s not to like?

4 Likes

Very true he cant wait his tongue is hanging out

1 Like

@AWB1955
Got this recently for my wife. Went for the plus size as reviews said very open if over stretched.
Looks amazing

1 Like

I have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/bodystockings/p/lovehoney-lace-and-fishnet-crotchless-basque-bodystocking/a44807g80694.html and really love it. The material is really stretchy and comfortable and I particularly like the detail of the pattern :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes I have the same one that @Saffron18 has recommended it’s one of my faves.

Stunning

1 Like

@Saffron18 thanks that the one i am looking at it does look amazing

1 Like

@c thanks that the one i am looking at it looks amazing