Bodywand Magic Wand

Time for a new What's New thread. Last time I teased you about a toy I was VERY excited about, and had used at my desk. Well, here it is:

Bodywand Magic Wand Vibrator with Exclusive UK Plug

The power of it looks good,

Question, will the bodywand vibrator fit the Wand Essentials/Vibratex attachments?

HYC

Oooh I want, I want......

A wand has been on my list for ages, mmmm, hopefully come payday I can afford it

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F wrote:

The power of it looks good,

Question, will the bodywand vibrator fit the Wand Essentials/Vibratex attachments?

HYC External Media

Why yes, the measurements of the head are in the description and that tallies with this awesome new wand.

It's SO powerful, and it's the only mains-powered wand we sell with a proper UK plug.

I was also lucky enough to be able to take this home and I can certify that it is amazingly powerful. It was also incredible on my legs after the 5k!

Ah, the secrets out! I was imagining all kinds of contraptions!

Personally, I don't think wands look very sexy hence I've never opted for one... All I can think of is a microphone! The fact that the highest amount of reviews for one type of wand is a total of 6 reviews makes me wonder if I am alone in this opinion???

MrsPx

Oh wow, sounds amazing. I would love to use it for a good massage!

A tad expensive for me personally though. =[

OOh looks very interesting!

MrsP wrote:

Ah, the secrets out! I was imagining all kinds of contraptions!

Personally, I don't think wands look very sexy hence I've never opted for one... All I can think of is a microphone! The fact that the highest amount of reviews for one type of wand is a total of 6 reviews makes me wonder if I am alone in this opinion???

MrsPx

Hmmm maybe, but there could be other factors for the lack of reviews - namely that we sell a lot less of them than, say, rabbits. The wands have only just been given their own category, so previously they were very hard to find - whether you were on Lovehoney or Googling in general. Now they're more prominent, maybe more people will find them, go for them and then review them.

Ooh this looks nice but too pricey for me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22133

What do people think the benefit of wands are?

What do people use them for because I can't imagine how it would be better than a bullet for example. I've just never though of using one but I am intrigued...

That looks fab! The sheer power in contrast to a bullet may be better for some, as well as the larger surface area it can cover. I want one for an all over body massage!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

and had used at my desk.

WTH!!?! Hire me im moving to bath i shold work for this company! External Media lol

I love toys like this and definatly would by my OH if i had one somethng like this also thought about a symbian External Media

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

What do people think the benefit of wands are?

What do people use them for because I can't imagine how it would be better than a bullet for example. I've just never though of using one but I am intrigued...

I prefer love eggs to bullets- so for me the bigger surface area sounds great.

Also, it's supposed to be incredibly powerful. Much moreso than a bullet if it's mains powered. I like how it'll work great as a massager too.

I have never used a wand before but this looks interesting, definitely one for the wishlist!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Ooh this looks nice but too pricey for me External Media

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22133

*drool*

I want, I want!! Its my birthday in a couple of weeks too................External Media

I'm the same, I've never personally seen the appeal of a wand. They've always seemed a more expensive bullet to me

They are simply much more powerful than a bullet. Only experience I've had was with the Hitachi, and MAN is that a powerhouse! Not sure how these newer ones compare, but it's insanely strong, like cum-in-seconds-whether-you-want-to-or-not kinda strong. The larger surface area, and flexible head, means that a partner can use it on you much easier, as a more precise bullet can miss the perfect spot, but the whole head covering you means it's always hitting everything, can be pressed much harder against you without just poking painfully, and the large handle means a) not so much of the 'white finger' scenario for the wielder, and b) easier to grip and position even while doing other things instead of having to wiggle in close and focus.

Plus, rechargable/mains powered means in the long run they work out cheaper. Really, unless you're wanting it for bath time, it's a fairly sound investment.

Also, WOW with the pretty! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22131

It sounds quite loud in the video but I guess the power makes up for that.

I've never really seen the beauty in wands and the colour reminds me of medical equipment (although at least it's not pink)

I really really want to try it though for the power and sensations, the fact it's got a wide surface area and most importantly the mains power.. i'll definitely be getting it when I can just a shame that won't be for awhile.

I love the look of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22137

they look so stylish, and sexy to