bondage how long

so i been thinking about this how long can you be tied up for or how long have you been tied up for ? did you do it yourself or did someone tie you up and how did you feel afater it ?

depends what else is going on, basically depends when it gets boring

I think the longest I've been tied is about an hour. I've often fantasised about being in prolonged (several hours+) bondage, but I'm not sure it would live up to the fantasy - as Hen Night Toad says, it'd be in danger of getting boring.

Have tied a lady up for 48 hours, only released for her usual natural things, but she was supervised ;0)

I couldnt possibly give more details in a public forum! ha

Ive been tied up for a hour thats enough for us if we want to have sex afterwards.

But we like using the doorjam cuffs aswell when using them ive been stuck to the door for a good thew hours and more. Ive/we watched films being cuffed to the door if i need a pee then it turns into more fun as its a rule no getting out of the cuffs for a pee so its a bucket or cup time and she does the holding and aiming. we love the door cuffs.

I 'mummify' my slaves for at least 1 hour before ... more sex.

providing the tie is relatively comfortable and not resting on any joint, nerves, circulation or pressure points you can be tied for any length of time. After about twenty mins your limbs can become a little tired/sore but nothing to worry about