Bondage ideas

OK so me and my partner have done bondage before but with me being tied up and him being in control.

He wants me to take control but im unsure what i can do with him , he sed i can do what ever i want even anal but i still dont really have much ideas what else to do

Any ideas =]

It sounds like he is not only wanting bondage but domination as well.

These are very different things and require a certain mind set to achieve them.

For domination, you need to feel as though you are the boss, he should worship you, adore you and should be grateful that you are pleasuring him. Even if this mindset is only for the session.

Domination is not whipping someone it submission, they need to feel like they want to worship and please you.

Start off small, a look, taking a little control, teasing etc.

Illumine has hit it exactly, ease yourself into it.

Also try orgasm denial, letting him get close, cool off then start again.

If he has never done anything anal before then ease him into it slowly, finger, small dildos etc. Also use lots of anal lubricant.

Thank you so much for some of these ideas, Ive been looking around on websites to give me an idea also but i thought maybe most of it will come to me when im doing it :P

auria wrote:

Thank you so much for some of these ideas, Ive been looking around on websites to give me an idea also but i thought maybe most of it will come to me when im doing it :P

Glad it he;ped, some of it will come to you but you need to have an idea of what you want to do, especially before a sesson.

If he is into humilation, perhaps make him wear a maids outfit or serve you naked.

I love bondage but my b/f isnt that keen cum denial is a great idea masquerademinx tie his hands to the bed post and either tie his legs to the bottom post or use a a bondage bar tease his cock with feather your tongue even rubbing your pussy gently over the head of his cock will drive him mad.As for the domination thing you really should ask him if that is what he likes because you wouldnt want to scare him lol