bondage

I hope this will not be considered an off-topic xD When you tie your partner with laces or ropes, where you attacked them then? for me it is always difficult to find the second attachment point for rope or similar, I could really use a device to be used as a hook for all strings. What do you say, how you solve this "problem"?

probably best knot to attack someone when they are tied up ;)

Oh Sub 😂

I am not exactly sure what you are asking but Mr kinkyboots doesn't normally attach the rope to anything. He just ties my arms or legs together so there isn't a need for hooks of any kind. If he ties me to the bed he will attach to ankle or wrist cuffs and then tie the ropes to the headboard and footboard.

I don't know if this helps at all. There are books you can purchase from Lovehoney about rope work/ shibari which may be of help to you. You also have to be aware of safety whilst practicing any kind of bondage as it can go horribly wrong very quickly.

I am sorry if I am pointing out the obvious but I don't know how much experience you have with this.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I am not exactly sure what you are asking but Mr kinkyboots doesn't normally attach the rope to anything. He just ties my arms or legs together so there isn't a need for hooks of any kind. If he ties me to the bed he will attach to ankle or wrist cuffs and then tie the ropes to the headboard and footboard.

I don't know if this helps at all. There are books you can purchase from Lovehoney about rope work/ shibari which may be of help to you. You also have to be aware of safety whilst practicing any kind of bondage as it can go horribly wrong very quickly.

I am sorry if I am pointing out the obvious but I don't know how much experience you have

+1