BONDAGE

I LOVR TO BE TIED UP DRESSED UP IN LATEX OR PVC...ANY TAKERS :)

SORRY.....FOR THAT

please stop shouting, its anti-soical to this forum, its not big or clever. If your trying to be unique, do it with your words, not by shouting.

Thank you

I think your picture is also breaching the rules...vulva's while lovely are not allowed I'm afraid

xxKPxx

I think she might also mean the caps lock.

You might also want to check some of your pics too. (Unfortunately) there is a no nipples or other fun bits rule! Bah! As great as the confidence to display pics like that are LH generally frowns upon them as it makes the site fall on the wrong side of censors and filters.

Hope you post around here!

did not meen to offend..new to this ..once again sorry...thanks for the advice

its ok, its more fun if you keep to the rules, but in respons to your original post on this thread, here is one taker

yeah..ok.....what do you think of my photos...more shud be on soon...x

Don't worry about it. I don't even think Lovehoney like some of the rules but they're necessary.

Hope we see you posting!

ele wrote:

yeah..ok.....what do you think of my photos...more shud be on soon...x

oh wow, they are really kinky. i like

anything else you wud like to see... :) dress wise

thigh length boots, i have a thing for them

i'll try and get some..... size 5 if you like and i'll send you all the photos xx

ele wrote:

i'll try and get some..... size 5 if you like and i'll send you all the photos xx

that would be good External Media

off to bed now.... sweet dreams

oh i'm sure they will be, you too

you want to come ?

Haha, for a married person you are quite flirty! Anyway as the others said you may have to tone down your pictures to comply with the LH rules of no nudity (nipples or genitals). Still, it's great to see a new face about and I hope you enjoy your stay with the community!

ele wrote:

you want to come ?

sure, why not

Ele love ya pics very sexy woman and as for bondage... youd have to show me the ropes lol