Bondage

So I am very interested in dipping my toe in the water of bondage. What’s good way to start and do women like men in shiny latex underwear

1 Like

Hiya
I think everyone’s preference to latex underwear will be different. Personally I love a good bit of latex but maybe it’s not for everyone.
On the bondage note if you haven’t tried anything before then I’d personally recommend starting with some trusty bondage cuffs. Something like This which can be used to tie hands, ankles or to things such as a bed frame.
If you do decide to start dabbling into Shibari (rope bondage) I’d really recommend buying some Safety Scissors so that you can easily cut the rope if something goes wrong or is too tight.
Bondage is one of my favourite kinks and I’d recommend it to anyone who is curious.
I hope that’s helpful and you have fun exploring :grin:

3 Likes

What toys also feel good and I’d love to learn to tie knots. Where are there clubs

I love fetish latex underwear and if you are happy to wear it - go for it as it is so sexy but I find it uncomfortable to wear

What bondage do you like as my husband is a big fan of spanking - I love to be tied up

1 Like

Use the search bar, there are lots of threads on every possible subject. You’ll get lots of advice that way.
Google is your best bet for clubs.

Under-mattress restraints are good but handcuffs and a simple blindfold can work well too.

A combination of restraint and a wand can work very well.

I love idea being tied up with ropes and spanked and bitten. Love abbot rough play and sex but also love the close loving type. I am up for trying anything

A nice starting point would be maybe some simple wrist and ankle restraints or a cock cage perhaps :slightly_smiling_face:

The under mattress restraint kit is great. Also bindage tape is amazing if you dont want to be restricted to the bed alone while youre learning rope. Theres also hog tie sets which are great. If you look on the website under bondage theres loads.
In regards to latex on men, im personally not a fan but everyone is different. Best to talk to your partner and see if they’re into it.
Good luck!!!

1 Like

Are the starter sets sold on here worth it

Everything on LoveHoney is worth it.

Including the search function on both the product site and forum. :wink: