Boobiethon - Oct 1-7: Raising money for Breast Cancer

I'll put more info in this thread when it's available. Until then, everyone has time to buy pretty things for their boobies.

Just got the official word, that Boobiethon will start accepting pre-launch photos on September 26.

https://twitter.com/#!/boobiethon/status/110401512592773120

Bumping this. Photos will be accepted starting on Sept 26, and Boobiethon starts on Oct 1.

They are also looking for volunteers to help with the photo editing and getting the photos up on their site.

www.boobiethon.com

Gonna have to get my camera out soon!

I just realized my new profile picture would fit a lot better if it was silver instead of gold. The gold bra came in the Lovehoney lingerie grab bag, so I didn't have an option there. And besides, I love it. So pretty and sparkly, and goes with my Dazzlerz perfectly.

Took a few pics, will sort through them later but picked one to go up just now, sent a couple off to boobiethon! Maybe try and get some more done later. x

WOW - your pic is amazing SLM!

On a related note, if anyone is in Sheffield on 1 October they might be interested in taking part in this event - Lovehoney have donated some vibes for the goodie bags.

"October kicks off Breast Cancer Awareness month and so more! have teamed up with CoppaFeel! to host an amazing event. The more! team will be at Meadowhall, Sheffieldwith their Boob Booth from midday on Saturday 1st October spreading the word that knowing your boobs could save your life…

You can come along to the event and tell more! why you love your boobs, as well as have an anonymous portrait taken of your boobs for the mag.

Every woman who takes part will be entered into a prize draw to win a night's stay in a hotel for two including dinner and breakfast. You'll also be in with the chance of winning a spa voucher and the first 50 brave women to take part will receive a goodie bag full of goods from Palmer's, Beauty UK, Durex, LoveHoney.co.uk and lots more!

Once you've taken part, you can re-fuel with a free 7 inch pizza from GO, the fresh, fast food outlet in Meadowhall.

If you want to do your bit to spread the word about how important knowing your boobs is, come down to meet the more! team at Meadowhall on Saturday 1st to be part of it! "

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150310540427333

Thanks Alice and thanks for sending me the ta-ta-toos. Think I might upload the picture on my profile. Maybe you could link it to the product page??

Shame I'm not near Sheffield, the event sounds great fun!

I've submitted an image on here... and some on the Boobiethon site. I'm quite nervous actually lol but I can't wait to see them up and for such a good cause. =]

My OH found the prospect of me taking boob pictures for the whole morning/afternoon amusing. He did get to look through my "collection" though.

Oh well I missed this one, I will buy some as they do look amazing.

Will be entering Boobiethon anyway, i know my OH will love taking the pikies.

Come on girlies and guys; they can enter too, it a great cause.

Updated my profile picture, written a blog post and uploaded 5 photos to Boobie-thon.

Support this great cause like your bra supports your fantastic boobies!!!

Nice to see so many fantastic boobies on display!

I just submitted my pic! Just in time too by the looks of it

*bump* Fantastic deal now on - donate $25 or more and you gain access to the VIP-pay-per-boobie (nude) galleries from 2003-2011.

This is the last boobie-thon so please make it count!

http://www.boobiethon.com/donate/

I think I sent in close to 50 photos this year, nude and covered. I'm so sad that this is the last one, and today is the last day.

I have sent just one nude photo through earlier today. Hope it was in time! Some great photos on the site though.

mm dee lovely pic's

how do you know?

All photos are anonymous.

It's now all over, the 10k was raised

Well done to everyone who submitted photos and who donated.

*three chears for boobies!*