Booty buddy help and tips

Bought myself one of these as a prostate massager but I'm not feeling anything from it. Have tried a few times, with different positions etc. Am I doing something wrong? Any tips or help will be much appreciated.

Might be stating the bleeding obvious but here goes anyway: the tip looks ideal for massaging the prostate which is towards the base of the genitals so make sure it's tip is curving forward (pointing to your front).

Everyone's anatomy is different too so the size, shape, flexibility, and so on will not always work for everybody to give the best sensations.

Vibration on the base can be fun for some ;D

Best of luck! 🤞👍

What are you doing when you have tried it. Have you tried contracting the muscles in your pelvic floor to get the toy to rub against the prostate?

Squeeze and contract your butt muscles (imagine starting / stopping peeing without actually touching your dick, those are the muscles you want) and you will feel the toy internally, it may take a while to discover what works / feels best but once you do, you can then build on improving the sensation.

Good luck

Ah I bought a booty buddy for my partner. He enjoys a pushing/pulsing sensation on the base of his and as knottydevil says, try some vibrations. Don’t fret or think you’re doing something wrong, the fun is all in the experimenting.

hallo fyeo what is a booty buddy

Will65, it’s a butt plug! This is the one we have: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

For Your Eyes Only x wrote:

Ah I bought a booty buddy for my partner. He enjoys a pushing/pulsing sensation on the base of his and as knottydevil says, try some vibrations. Don’t fret or think you’re doing something wrong, the fun is all in the experimenting.

^^^ I would also recommend the vibrations.

I find sitting on a chair so that you're able to rock on the flared base works wonders, especially if you can wedge a bullet vibe between the base and the chair. I find the one that came with the LH vibrating butt plug does the trick.