Booty Buddy - anyone else having problems?

Today our Booty Buddy arrived.

While walking around it keeps falling out - is there an art to keeping them in? Very new to anal play, hope to get my wife involved at some point but thought I'd "have a play" (lol) and see how it goes.

It could be falling out for several reasons:

-A little too much lube

-Not quite knowing which muscles to grip with

-It's just too small to stay in

The first is easy; try a little less lube! Still enough to make it comfortable of course. The second, try clenching gently around the plug. The third, well no real soloution to that! Less vigourous moving around, perhaps, and possibly some tight undies...or of course just buying a different size/shape of plug!

People get along differently with different plugs, it could just be this one isn't quite suitable for your needs. Give it a while to see if you can work it out and remember Lovehoney have an amazing returns policy if you really can't get on with it, you can return anything for any reason (even used!) for up to 365 days after purchase!

If i'm looking at the right one, there's very little difference in circumerence of the neck and the widest part of the toy, that is another possibility, that there just isn't enough size difference to properly clench around the neck, so it slips a bit past the widest part and the taper then has nothing to stop it.

I had a big post typed out talking about plug sizes, and my internet dropped while posting and I lost it. Grr!

I'm not familiar with the booty buddy, so I looked it up. I would have a real issue keeping that toy in while walking around, too, for the very reasons that VirginAngel detailsed above. If it isn't flared significantly and then tapered at the bottom of the plug, my bottom just naturally seems to push it out.

I have the booty buddy and find that stays in place. I struggle with the round based love honey slimline one.

I think different bodies suit different types maybe

So which way do you face it? When I insert it, I've got the top bit facing forward.

Earlier I turned it around to try it that way and it stayed in - I think it's backwards but no idea. Nowhere can I find which way to have the thing facing.

Erm i think its forward? Its whatever the "correct" way is. Personally i think if something works for you then it doesnt matter if it was the intended way or not,

It's usually the shape that causes it to come out as you're new to butt plugs I would say try these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12125

or this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30818

either would be much better at staying in as they have quite narrow stem and steep change in profile, have got the first one can easily walk/sit sleep with it in place without falling out.