bored and sad of lack of love

Anyone else single n bored of the lack of love in this festive season :( what r u doing to improve the situation ..

Me?

25+ years married and bored of the lack of love.

Me with the sex drive of a rutting rhino, she with the sex drive of an iceberg (and I don't mean the lettuce).

What am i doing to improve the situation? Well, apart from sneaking up on her unawares in the middle of the night (got a result earlier this week, but first time in over a year), not a lot.

Making flirtaceous remarks to any lady who might just respond (and I'm not too fussy), and buying every sex toy that might enhance my 'solo play'.

Other than that, not a lot.

Any suggestions or advice ......?

Think I'm a desperate as you!

Help me ......!

Glad im not the only one, think its harder this time of year with all the loveydovey couples... :(

I need some loving. Well and great sex.

I hate being single over christmas.
I feel like everyone is so loved up...and then there's me lol.
I'm trying to do as many festive things as I can-by my self and with friends- as well is added to my toy collection.
It's cheering me up quite alot so far.

Hey Sassykitten .....

You're defo not alone.

Probably more difficult being in a relationship where nothing is on offer, than not being in a relationship at all. At least you are free AND available, whereas i am only available (if you get the difference).

Anyway, there are millions out there who aren't getting it. That's a fact.

It's just that WE think that they all have lovey-dovey lives with sex 3 times a night. Believe me, they don't darling.

Mind you I think some of the dudes on this forum do, and good luck to them!

Jeez ..... just viewed you profile and you are ...... CUTE!

I would !!!

Thank u buzz :) anyone done any online dating or similiar thing???

well,

guess that us blokes need to go back to our first dates and the fun er had with our OH, andkeep that burning all yaer long and not trest them for granted, Ive kept on the ball for the best part of 25 yrs and as our kids are geting older its starting to pay off, mywife is my best friend so im kinda lucky on that front, we make love 2-3 times a week and flirt like crazty and just kiss the rest of the week.

ask your OH what thye realy would like in the form of romance, and dont cop the needle when you do everything and theres no sex for you the same day, it will happen. just women are wired different t us.

same here im afraid, finding it hard, my way of coping is buying some toys from lovehoney,and putting myself in chastity!!! but its just not the same

Think sometimes its not just the sex its the intimacy and everything else that comes with a relationship

sassykitten;) wrote:

Think sometimes its not just the sex its the intimacy and everything else that comes with a relationship

your not wrong there!! especially on these cold nights,even just someone to chat too or come home too the cat just doesnt cut it!!!

I do feel for you all on the best part. For the single I would dating sites are a good option. All things love will happen I'm sure, they just haven't found you yet!

For the married that just aren't getting a bite or otherwise..well there is toys! If you've exhausted all means then that is sad and depressing.

Would be nice to have a man in my own life that wanted to make love to me other thana fuck a couple of times a week. But my circumstances are quiet different at home. For those that their partners aren't giving it up, have you talked about this never ending saga between you both! :( x

I'm like Chris5682. Been married 21 years, together 24. My wife's my best friend, my soulmate, and a brilliant mother to our 2 children. We had our 'distance' period about three years ago where we just seemed to pass each other in the home. Then we sat down, watched our wedding video, had a night on our own and it all came back why we first fell in love. Now we laugh together, share troubles together, I listen to how her day as gone and visa versa. Along with bringing back our happiness and laughter its brought back our amazing sex life and I wouldn't be without her.

For those singles out there. There will be someone around the corner, and for the ones who don't feel loved work at it, talk to the OH and work it out.

sassy kitten seems like were looking for the same things right now!!!!!

sassykitten;) wrote:

Just the once.

Was a compete dis-arse-ter darling!

Going great until it came to the point of entering her ..... then my tiny todger could'nt find the way in and got discouraged. Then no amount of coaxing would get it to stir back into action.

Laugh about it now.

j85ar11 wrote:

It does :)

I feel for you all that also have the relationship but not the bedroom part you must be so frustrated.

Buzzing Butt wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Just the once.

Was a compete dis-arse-ter darling!

Going great until it came to the point of entering her ..... then my tiny todger could'nt find the way in and got discouraged. Then no amount of coaxing would get it to stir back into action.

Laugh about it now.

Oh no , did u not speak to her again

sassykitten;) wrote:

j85ar11 wrote:

It does :)

I feel for you all that also have the relationship but not the bedroom part you must be so frustrated.

where are you from sassykitten??? ive thought about online dating/tinder but i am very shy, so i organise a date and freak out and cancel couple days before going!!

No. She texted me to say not to bother.

Fair do's.

Wouldn't stop me trying again, but there would be more communication before anything happened. and probably during the act.

Just need the opportunity ......

It comes in waves with me, I feel like I'm more demanding than he is. I want to feel like I'm loved more/appreciated more, and have more sex too. I feel I have to do all the work when it comes to new ideas with our sex life and it gets exhausting and makes me feel he isn't interested. There's only so many toys I can buy to try to fill a gap. Wouldn't mind more lovey dovey and romance though.

But I am lucky, he is my best friend and we do have a brilliant relationship/partnership, I wouldn't swap him for the world.