Boxer strap on DIY help

Hello! I am FTM and am in need of a strap on and dildo, but only currently can only afford to save for one. A dick is pretty hard to DIY so I was wondering if any of you have made a homemade strap on?

The harness type will trigger my dysphoria for sure, so I was considering making the boxer style, where you stick the dick through the opening of the boxers.

My current plan is to cut a hole in one pair of old boxers, and then layer others on top until it’s sturdy, and then stick the dick through the hole and boxer openings. But if any of you have suggestions I would greatly appreciate it, I don’t want to end up mutilating all of my underwear trying to figure this out :sob:

I am not great at sewing but if I had some direction I could definitely try. Once I have the funds I’m going to try to get a lightweight dick so it doesn’t stretch or weigh down the setup too much. Any advice is appreciated :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

With regards to a diy strap on - I cannot see where you would start unless you can make a leather harness as you need a rigid base and I don’t think boxers would work

I do take my hat off to you in the attempt but personally save for a proper one

Personally in the past I made a number of sexual items - paddles, spankers , and my wife’s favourite- a cowboy style gun holster but holds dildos for her fun

2 Likes

Now that sounds cool. You’re giving me ideas again!

1 Like

So easy to make in leather or faux leather - I used leather from an old jacket and used sewing to make the holsters and then a wide belt - it looks so good

2 Likes

If you don’t like the idea of a harness you could save up for harness briefs. These are sturdy knickers or boy shorts with a built in O ring to support a dildo.

If you just want the bulge rather than a functioning dildo then you need to look at ‘packer’ products.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude, I think there might already be items available to achieve this if maybe give a look on the love honey site or internet :smiley:

1 Like

I would save up for a real harness as they get a lot of wear

1 Like

The harness briefs that have been mentioned are these they’re the most unisex one that LH sells but there are others here. If it would help, you could sew your boxers over the top so that when you put your boxers on for sex, everything is where it should be and your d!ck can still come out the flap like you suggested.

1 Like