Strap on

Okay I'm putting it out there and I need some advice please. I've been seriously looking into buying an double inside and out strap on, nothing out of whack so far, you're thinking to yourselves! I also wish it to have a vibrator in it.

How ever I do not like the belts, and the knickers don't float my boat either! I've seen some beautiful 1930's style high waister pants from somewhere else that I could get but that's only an external dill on it....So my question is, can a girl wear the guys boxer ones? Boxers or chic pants would hide my baby pooch and it's all about hiding that with anything sexual with me! I know it's not very sexy or girly but then I'm not either of those things, a bit of a tom boy haha.

I really want the inside out ones cos I want to feel the vibes and let them do their stuff! I really need help with this one please! I don't think I saw anything here that ticks all those box's! I'd like to get it first time buying this!

Lastly.....thanks Corinne xx

Of course you can, they're not just for guys they're just boxer style :)

We have these ones and I love wearing them, super comfy and as you say they do hide the baby pooch well :p

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780

Have a look at the Tantus strapless strap ons, there very good, we use one, the only problem was the better half found it a bit difficult to keep it in, but when she got her vaginal muscles working properly there was no problems, and of course i love recieving it.

Oh yes, it is ok for a girl to wear a fellas boxers, we like wearing yours.

Thanks Lovebirds and Rimmer57..I'll take a look at both of those.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Of course you can, they're not just for guys they're just boxer style :)

We have these ones and I love wearing them, super comfy and as you say they do hide the baby pooch well :p

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780

I just bought them. Couldn't be asked to look for a 1.5 double vibe dill, will do that later if they do them! Thanks huni x